Overview About EXPR
EXPR is a multi-brand fashion retailer whose portfolio includes Express, Bonobos and UpWest. The Company operates an omnichannel platform as well as physical and online stores. Grounded in a belief that style, quality and value should all be found in one place, Express is a brand with a purpose - We Create Confidence. We Inspire Self-Expression. - powered by a styling community. Bonobos is a menswear brand known for exceptional fit and an innovative retail model. UpWest is an apparel, accessories and home goods brand with a purpose to Provide Comfort for People & Planet.
The Company has over 530 Express retail and Express Factory Outlet stores in the United States and Puerto Rico, the Express.com online store and the Express mobile app; over 60 Bonobos Guideshop locations and the Bonobos.com online store; and 13 UpWest retail stores and the UpWest.com online store. EXPR is traded on the NYSE under the symbol EXPR. For more information about our Company, please vis it www.express.com/investor
and for more information about our brands, please visit www.express.com
Location: _North Point Mall__________
The Sales Leader drives operations on the sales floor and in the stockroom, while assisting in training associates and delivering a great in-store shopping experiences for customers. Talent
- Assist in developing and motivating associates to maximize sales potential
- Provide in the moment coaching/training to store associates to ensure efficient and effective floor operations, customer service, coverage, stockroom management and execution of standards.
- Partner with Store Management to provide feedback on associate performance.
- Assist in training associates on store operations, product, policy, and procedures.
- Execute action plans that optimize results
- Execute all aspects of daily store operations.
- Ensure appropriate associate coverage to create a great customer experience.
- Oversee and authorize the checkout experience.
- Assist with merchandise flow, such as shipment, replenishment, omni-channel operations, in the store.
- Monitor and analyzes the customer service provided by team members.
- Build an effective schedule with the right associate in the right place at the right time.
Promote and support an environment focused on delivering great in-store customer experiences.
Other essential functions may occur as directed by your supervisor Essential Qualifications
- Effectively resolves customer service issues to a positive outcome.
- Lead and models our customer experience model.
- Display expert knowledge of product, company policies, promotions, loyalty programs.
- Provide leadership and assistance with product launches, window changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement, etc.
Preferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 1
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends and non-business hours
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets physical requirements
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers and supervisors
- Demonstrated sales accountability
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customers and/or processes at once.
An equal opportunity employer, EXPR does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or any other terms and conditions of employment hiring on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected characteristic. EXPR only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States. EXPR is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation because of a disability to search and apply for a listed job position, please call 1-800-964-9793 and say 'Associate Relations' or send an e-mail to AssociateRelations@Express.com
and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Notification to Agencies
: Please note that EXPR does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition, EXPR will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.