Seeking an experienced Sous Chef who is looking for a new and exciting challenge at an equestrian sports venue.
Concepts range from fast casual to upscale dining.
Currently looking for a Sous Chef with experience in Banquet environment, with an eye for detail and an appreciation for quality, service, current food and health trends, and an ability to create superior dining experiences for our guests.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 3 years of kitchen management experience.
• Proven ability in high volume Catering, Banquet, Concession and off premise food Management.
• Flexible hours. Must work Weekends during peak season (November-May); off-season has flexibility.
• Assumes leadership of kitchen when Executive Chef is not available.
• Maintain and supports the kitchen environment by monitoring kitchen cleanliness, properly executing menus and communicating daily with Front of House.
• Ability to maintain excellent relations with staff and colleagues.
• Assist in implementing new kitchen strategies and action plans as created by Executive Chef.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Train, monitor and manage the development of all levels of kitchen staff.
• Knowledge of Spanish is a plus.
• Ability to properly place orders with Vendors based on the needs of the establishment.
• Conducts regular equipment and food quality checks to ensure the quality of product provided by the kitchen is always at its highest level.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Executive Chef
*Culinary degree preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
· Country Club/Banquets: 5 years (Preferred)
· Executive Chef: 5 years (Preferred)
· United States (Preferred)
The job skills required for Sous Chef include Food Quality, Leadership, Catering etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Sous Chef. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Sous Chef. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.