For travelers craving convenient freedom and an uncluttered view, EnVue, Autograph Collection is New York City on exhibit. Unparalleled hotel rooftop views and easy transportation options brings the iconic city closer than ever. Now EnVue rises from the revitalized Hudson River waterfront offering a clean slate for new generations to create their own history. Working at EnVue, our team members are empowered to do their best as they grow their careers through our various training programs – CBT or classroom style. Associates are offered a wealth of health and wellness benefits plus 401K and additional life insurance for family members. Working hard has its privileges such as HEI and Marriott Hotel discounts for employees and their immediate family members at location all over the world. We make life in and out of work stress free by providing company paid parking, lunch and dinner meals, open communication and participating in community relation events. Don't meet every single requirement of this job? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At HEI we are dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to still send in your information. You may be the perfect candidate for this or for other roles within our organization! We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified military candidates to apply.
Plan and manage the Operations of the Food and Beverage of the Residence Inn and Envue, An Autograph Collection Hotel, including Nohu Rooftop Restaurant division to achieve customer (guest, associates, corporate and owners) satisfaction and quality service while meeting/exceeding financial goals
- Direct day to day operations for all restaurant outlets, beverage, banquet, and purchasing operations.
- Respond to customer trends, needs, issues, comments and problems to ensure a quality experience and enhance future sales prospects.
- Market the Food and Beverage outlets; develop and manage the implementation of menus, package deals, promotions, displays, decorations and presentations within corporate guidelines to capture more in house guests and a larger share of the local market to meet/exceed sales and financial goals and objectives.
- Develop, implement and manage the department's business/marketing plan and budget; continually analyze, forecast, monitor and control the labor and food costs through various methods to meet/exceed management/budget objectives.
- Manage the maintenance/sanitation of the Food and Beverage areas and equipment in the hotel to protect the assets, comply with regulations and ensure quality service.
- Oversee monthly department meetings with team, including hourly staff members
- Train and develop F&B Floor Managers and Banquet Managers
- Implement and manage all company programs to ensure compliance with the SOPs and LSOPs; to include safety and sanitary regulations, all federal, state, franchise, and local regulations to ensure optimal levels of quality service and hospitality are provided to the guest.
- Execute and promote the Accident Prevention Program to minimize liabilities and related expenses.
- Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3 years of employment in a related position with this company or other organization(s).
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Collective Bargaining Agreement experience required
- Flexible work schedule, including weekends, nights and holidays
- Requires advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food and beverage profession. This includes experiential knowledge required for management of people and/or complex problems and food and beverage management.
- Knowledge of hotel operations, including marketing plans, security and safety programs, personnel and labor relations, preparation of business plans, repairs, maintenance, budget forecasting, quality assurance programs, hospitality law, and long-range planning.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed. Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to rejuvenate with time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future. Specific details and eligibility of these programs vary by location and employment status.
Work today, get paid today! We proudly partner with DailyPay, a voluntary benefit that allows our associates access to their earnings when they want them.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.