Job Details Level
Entry Job Location
Ohio - Cleveland, OH Position Type
Full Time Education Level
High School Travel Percentage
Up to 50% Job Category
Installation - Maint - Repair
ENV Services, Inc. is currently seeking a Field Service Technician to serve customers in Ohio and surrounding areas.
We are a nationwide company and for over 50 years, ENV Services, Inc has been a nationally respected leader in calibration, certification and decontamination services. We are seeking a Field Service Technician to support service operations by providing testing, preventive maintenance and repair of HEPA filtered devices, including Biological Safety Cabinets, Clean Benches, and Clean rooms. What you will do in this role:
- Provide testing, preventive maintenance and repair of HEPA filtered devices
- Using our test equipment, service air filtration equipment at medical and research facilities
- Responsibilities will include routine service, troubleshooting, installation and maintenance.
- A company vehicle is provided, overnight travel can be anticipated
- Field service experience preferred
- Candidates required to have a sound mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Strong customer service focus & excellent customer contact skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and mechanical aptitude desired.
- Calibration or HVAC experience in the pharmaceutical and biomedical fields are highly desired
- Valid Driver's License and a clean driving record
- Must be willing to travel on a daily basis
- Strong computer, scientific and organizational skills
ENV offers a competitive salary and full benefits package including:
- Company vehicle and fleet fuel card
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Company paid Life and accidental death Insurance
- Short and Long term disability
- 401k plan
- Vacation, sick, personal days and holidays.
- HSA and FSA accounts
- Able to lift and/or push up to 50 pounds.
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Be able to frequently bend, stoop, twist, climb, crouch/squat, kneel/crawl, sit, and stand for long periods of time
- COVID Vaccine is required due to the clients we serve. .
ENV Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status