This position is responsible for all aspects of payroll and financial reporting at Engledow. This includes aiding in the preparation of monthly financial statements, aiding in leading the administrative team and being a resource for the Chief Financial Officer regarding finances. This position also performs many functions in regards to computer systems at Engledow, such as information backup and assisting Account Managers and others in completing their tasks with regard to data needs and administrative help.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly financial statements in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reconciliations necessary to provide accurate financial statements.
- Prepare and produce payroll on a bi-weekly schedule.
- Use current computer software to support administrative needs for Engledow. This includes the Purchase Order System and other necessary functions using the current operating system known as BOSS.
- Complete Administrative team member reviews annually.
- Providing internal assistance as needed for Enterprise Executives and Account Managers.
- Work with CFO to resolve job costing issues and other issues arising from payroll and finances.
- Prepare all required reports as requested by CFO, President and Executive Team.
- Actively plan and prepare for upcoming changes in administration at Engledow so that the team functions as needed during transitions.
- Provide as back-up for delivery of the mail to the post office and deposits to bank.
- Perform AR collections work where needed monthly.
- Compile and submit quarterly tax returns and Dept of Labor filings.
- Compile and submit monthly annual sales and use tax return.
- Compile and submit annual property tax returns.
- Compile and submit all annual and bi-weekly 401K reports, including form 5500, annual census, annual employee count, and bi-weekly payroll submission.
- Manager cash flow forecasting.
- Manage and complete annual insurance audits for workers compensation and general liability.
- Compile and submit borrowing base submissions as required by Engledow’s current lenders.
- Track, maintain and manage Engledow credit cards (Visa, Speedway, Lowes, etc.)
- Manage and complete annual financial statemen review performed by Engledow’s external auditors.
- Manage and review AP clerk’s daily responsibilities and tasks.
- File 1099’s annually to qualified vendors
- Review W-2s/ annually to ensure accurate reporting by payroll provider.
-Must be knowledgeable of all payroll and financial laws, both on the state and federal level.
-Must have word processing and computer system knowledge to perform the necessary tasks.
-Requires the ability to communicate well in both written and verbal formats with individuals in various position levels and of diverse backgrounds.
-Must be able to respond to difficult clients (both internal and external) and situations with tact and appropriate response according to the situation.
-Organizational skills are necessary to manage multiple projects at once.
-Must have the ability to adapt to change readily.
Engledow is a provider of landscaping design and maintenance services.
1 Week Ago
3 Months Ago
6 Months Ago