Kana Hotel Group's mission is to be one of the most admired and service quality driven hotel companies in the industry. We will accomplish our goal by creating an atmosphere of friendly employee behavior and delivering the highest quality service and value to our guests.
From our Team Members to our General Managers and Regional Support team, we seek people who have a passion for the hospitality business and want to grow with us. Most of our existing leadership team members have been promoted from within the company. As a member of our team, you will be expected to contribute your talents and energies to improve the environment and quality of the company, as well as the company’s services. In return you will be given opportunities to grow and advance in your career.
- Works with Executive Housekeeper to obtain list of vacant rooms to be cleaned & list of prospective checkouts or discharges in order to prepare work assignments.
- Assists Room Attendants by cleaning guest rooms on regular basis
- Inventorying cleaning supplies & linen stock to ensure adequate supplies; Issues supplies & equipment to team members to maintain budget control
- Maintain cleanliness of storage rooms & stocks cart
- Investigates concerns regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and provides feedback to Executive Housekeeper.
- Attends and occasionally conducts required housekeeping team meetings
- Maintains a positive and professional attitude with staff at all times
- Assists in preparing for brand audits and follow through of improvements needed
- Flexibility to work various shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Post room occupancy records
- Adjust guests' complaints regarding housekeeping service or equipment
- Examine carpets, drapes and furniture in rooms, halls, and lobbies for stains, damage, or wear
- Record inspection results and notifies cleaning personnel of inadequacies
- Communicate with other hotel departments regarding problems which need their attention
- Take the initiative to greet guests in a friendly and warm manner
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in all aspects of Housekeeping required
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Medical, Dental and Vision available
- Access to wages are available daily through Immediate Pay
Our company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The job skills required for Housekeeping Inspector include Housekeeping, Leadership, Initiative, Service Quality, Housekeeping Services, Flexibility, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Housekeeping Inspector.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Housekeeping Inspector.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Initiative
If you are interested in becoming a Housekeeping Inspector, you need to understand the job requirements and
the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will
also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Housekeeping Inspector for your
Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Housekeeping Inspector job description and responsibilities
Provide training to housekeeping staff members, to make them aware of the different ways of handling tasks.
03/22/2022: Somerset, NJ
Oversee the work of all housekeeping staff members, and provide support where required.
04/16/2022: Kansas City, MO
Monitor the performance of all housekeeping staff members, after performing evaluations and assessments.
01/26/2022: Asheville, NC
Housekeeping Inspector oversee the work of housekeeping staff and ensure that hotels, resorts, hospitals, universities, office buildings, and other facilities are kept clean and tidy.
03/20/2022: Akron, OH
Responsible for ensuring that all housekeeping cleaning standards are being maintained by having a thorough understanding of all standards.
02/14/2022: Tuscaloosa, AL
Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Housekeeping Inspector jobs
Three years Housekeeping Coordinator and/or Supervisor experience preferred.
01/23/2022: Tucson, AZ
Demonstrated knowledge of Housekeeping/Laundry/ Hotel department policies and procedures.
01/27/2022: Miami, FL
View the best colleges and universities for Housekeeping Inspector.
University of South Carolina--Upstate
New York University