Starting rate increases with experience!
- NEW! Part time (or per diem interested in moving to part time) staff are eligible to opt out of certain elected benefit options in exchange for up to 16% in additional pay!
Want to grow with an award winning team? Look no further!
Elderwood of Scallop Shell at Wakefield is in growth mode and currently seeking Part-time Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA)
Shift and weekend differentials provided.
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) Position Overview:
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) provide personal and nursing care to meet the physical and emotional needs of residents in Elderwood skilled nursing facilities (SNF). They are under the direction of a licensed nurse. State specific certification is required.
Perks of being part of Elderwood of Scallop Shell at Wakefield
- 401k with Company Match
- Generous PTO & Holiday Packages
- Tuition Reimbursement
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE-APPLY TODAY!
Join Our Team
Dramatically Increased Wages!
Clean, Neat & Newly Renovated Facility, Dramatically Increased Wages!, Generous PTO & holiday package, Substantial employee referral program, Tuition reimbursement program
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties carried out by Nursing Assistants of an assigned team.
- Report to Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, daily needs and progress of residents.
- Notify Charge Nurse of changes in residents’ conditions or needs
- Follow the Profile of Care for each resident and monitor the performance of the Nursing Assistants in carrying out the appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Responsible for responding immediately to residents’ requests.
- Assist residents with the following Activities of Daily Living (ADL), according to their plan of care and individual needs.
- Sixteen (16) years of age required; high school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Registration in the State Nurse Aide Registry (CNA) is required. Active on the State Nursing Aide Registry with no findings or convictions of resident abuse, mistreatment or misappropriation of property.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Caring and respectful attitude towards residents
- Physical stamina for constant activity required.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.