Elderwood Assisted Living at West Seneca is currently seeking an Administrator to lead our team!
- The Administrator is responsible for the staffing, operations, and daily management of the facility as well as the provision of quality health care and daily living services for residents in conformance with state and federal laws.
About Elderwood Assisted Living at West Seneca:
- Elderwood Assisted Living at West Seneca is an apartment-style senior community in West Seneca, NY. Convenient to South Buffalo, Orchard Park and the southtowns, the suburban setting is close to shops, churches, and the Western New York Medical Park. Residents enjoy the spacious backyard and park-like setting often visited by a variety of wildlife, including deer and turkeys. Staff provide assistance with life’s daily activities and are available 24-hours a day to provide a safe, secure and vibrant living experience complete with fun and engaging activities. For residents who require a slightly higher level of attention to continue to age in place, the community offers enhanced assisted living services and is licensed through the New York State-certified Assisted Living Program (ALP).
- We are located at 580 Orchard Park Road, West Seneca, New York 14224
Join Our Team
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
401K Retirement Plan with Company Match, Friendly and supportive staff, Generous PTO & holiday package, Life Insurance, Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance, Substantial employee referral program, Tuition reimbursement program
- Direct and oversee facility operational activities.
- Possess understanding of organizational policies and procedures including DOH regulations.
- Promote and guide initiatives to improve facility operations to meet goals and objectives.
- Be able to multi task and manage multiple objectives simultaneously.
- Possess ability to lead others and inspire them to achieve desired results.
- Provide daily management and training of all staff, and the management of services through consultants and other contract arrangements.
- The provision of quality health care and daily living services for residents in conformance with state and federal laws.
- The provision of care and treatment of residents that promotes respect for the individual and the protection of basic rights.
- Maintain a safe, sanitary and pleasant environment for residents, visitors, and volunteers and good working conditions for employees.
- Ensuring resident census remains at capacity, controlling of costs for financial stability, and the safe-keeping of resident account and cash monies.
- The provision of payroll, billing and management information to the central office, Elderwood Administrative Services LLC.
- Encourages staff involvement, customer focus, leadership initiatives and sets standards for all staff.
- A High School diploma plus three years experience including one year supervisory experience; or an Associates degree plus two years experience with one of those years in a supervisory role; or a Bachelors Degree.
- Minimum of three years' experience in management, preferably in healthcare.
- Assisted living or nursing home operations experience preferred.
- Qualities of leadership, dependability, integrity, and organizational ability necessary.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing required.
- An interest in the field of health care, particularly the needs of the geriatric population.
- Ability to perform tasks to established standards of excellence required.
- Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical or religious exemption from vaccination.