Are you looking to grow with a company that puts people first? Where you collaborate daily with colleagues to create real solutions?
Skyrocket your career with Elantis! Certified as a Great Place to Work® and Best Workplace™ for Today’s Youth, we’re looking for a passionate and driven Project Manager to join our Vancouver team.
Here are some of the great things you can expect from Elantis:
- Competitive salary and comprehensive extended health benefits, fully paid by Elantis. The salary range for this position is CAD $70,000- 110,000 depending on experience.
- Mentorship, training, and ongoing opportunities for development to fuel your career growth and build your expertise.
- Relaxed environment with a casual dress code, community involvement opportunities, and lots of fun social events.
- Any excuse to celebrate our successes with lunches and treats—which is pretty often!
This position is located in our downtown Vancouver branch. Of course, there is freedom to work from home as needed, but we love being together! Why? Working together in person gives us more opportunities to share laughs, help each other overcome challenges, and support each other in real time. At Elantis, we do our best work as consultants when we have a great sense of connection and collaboration.
The Ideal Candidate
At Elantis, employees’ cultural fit and alignment with our values are the most important factors in selecting a successful candidate. You’re a great fit for our team if you:
- Want to work closely with a talented team to create innovative solutions for customers and contribute to a vibrant work culture.
- Proactively offer solutions, think outside the box, and are confident in bringing your ideas forward to overcome obstacles.
- Are a lifelong learner. You’re curious, learn quickly, and enjoy mentoring to help others grow their career while you grow yours.
- Can move easily from project to project and juggle competing priorities with ease while creating an exceptional experience for customers, colleagues, and yourself.
- Enjoy collaborating with colleagues in-person to share ideas, solve problems, and celebrate together.
As a Project Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing concurrent multidisciplinary project teams using both Waterfall and Agile practices.
- Accurately managing and reporting on all aspects of project financials, schedule, scope, and risk.
- Monitoring and controlling development and implementation activities for delivery.
- Balancing agile practices with adherence to contracts and ensuring clients receive expected value.
- Applying industry best practices, tools, and techniques to improve Elantis’ project management and organizational change management capabilities.
- Mentoring, sharing expertise, lessons learned, and helping to progress Elantis while actively supporting our culture.
Some of the skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Three or more years’ experience in managing complex technology projects. Priority will be given to candidates with experience in a billable consulting environment.
- Ability to manage multiple customers and projects typically ranging from $50-$500K, with a combined multimillion-dollar budget.
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills, enabling you to present to C-level customers and the Elantis leadership team.
- Experience creating detailed WBS from sales proposals and working collaboratively to ensure all delivery team members understand their assigned tasks.
- Ability to control project scope and deliverables by assessing risks, ensuring strict change control, and leveraging exceptional stakeholder management.
- Meticulous entry and review of timesheets and generation of recurring status reports.
- Current project management certification (PMP or CSM preferred). Other complementary certification paths are a plus (e.g., Prince2, Prosci, Lean, ITIL, etc.)
- Familiarity with Project Online, SharePoint, and Microsoft DevOps.
Elantis gives you the opportunity to make a real impact in your work with clients and our internal team. We welcome candidates local to the Vancouver area to apply today!