DescriptionWORK, PLAY & ENJOY LIFE WITH HERITAGE$300 SIGNING BONUS | $150 Referral BonusWe offer a work environment that is focused on the employee experience, extremely flexible work schedules and benefits that are unmatched in the industry; including generous discounts on hotel room rates and food at all of our restaurants in the portfolio across the state of New Mexico!
Full-time Hourly Position starting at $16.00 hourly DOE plus benefits.Located in Taos, NM. Working out of our El Monte Sagrado.
Position Purpose: The Housekeeping Supervisor/Inspector will under the direction of the Regional Housekeeping Manager, maintain the quality and cleanliness of the property. The Housekeeping Supervisor/Inspector is an essential support to Heritage Hotels & Resorts in creating unforgettable experiences for guests.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Housekeeping team members at designated property on shift
Essential Duties and Functions/Responsibilities/Tasks:
- Work under direction of the Regional Housekeeping Manager.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with employees, coworkers, and guests.
- Set goals for performance that coincide with Heritage's plans and vision.
- Ensure compliance with safety, legal, operations, labor, and the Heritage brand
- product and regulations policies.
- Direct team members toward accomplishing daily goals and ensuring that all hotel and resort accommodations are fully cleaned by the standard check-in time of 4:00PM.
- Obtains list of vacant rooms which need to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check outs in order to prepare work assignments.
- Assigns workers their duties, and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Report, as directed, any observed deviations to established standards.
- Advises manager or desk clerk of rooms ready for occupancy.
- Assign, train, mentor and direct team members to carry out exceptional guest experiences and foster a clean environment for guest and employees to feel engaged and valued.
- Maintain guest rooms and public areas in a clean, comfortable and saleable condition, including front of house areas.
- Enforces standard procedures for the acceptance, security, and return on customer lost and found items.
- Resourcefully solve any issues that arise and seize control of any problematic situation.
- Review occupancy levels and event levels to staff team member labor accordingly.
- Prepare and initiate on-going correct cleaning of carpets, drapes, windows and upholstery.
- Follow all safety and health regulations including Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) protocol policies.
- Other duties as assigned consistent with the functions of this position as needed at any of the properties.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours including weekends, holidays and late nights.
- Ability to work on your feet for eight hours or more.
- Must be able to lift/push/reach for/carry 40 pounds frequently.
- Excellent verbal communication and ability to multitask.
- 1-2 years or equivalent combination of education and experience; housekeeping or hospitality experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training, associate’s degree in Management or Hospitality Preferred.
NM Safe Certified Hotelier, Inspiring Our Communities, & Celebrating Local Artisans.
Heritage Hotels & Resorts Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.