What do we do?
eCallogy, LLC is an innovative, virtual company that thrives on brokering solutions for our non-profit clients. eCallogy, LLC’s heartbeat and competitive edge is powered by our people. Our company has grown from providing routine call center services to providing high-level, full-scale support resources and products.
What will you do?
What does it take?
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) in related field or equivalent experience
• One to two years related experience or equivalent.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
• Ability to manage priorities and workflow
• Independent, critical thinking
• Strong organizational skills
• Previous supervisory experience
• Acute attention to detail
•Creative, flexible, and innovative
•Proven ability to manage multiple production goals and meet KPIs
•Strong people skills
•Ability to deal effectively with a variety of individuals at all organizational levels
•Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
How we will support you?
- Remote Work – No commute time to the office
- Team Environment – The opportunity to work with a great team who strives for excellence, where the average tenure is well over 6 years. (Not bad for a company who has been in business for 18 years!)
The job skills required for Account Manager include Problem Solving, Attention to Detail, Negotiating etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be an Account Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Account Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.