You haven't searched anything yet.
• $300 Sign-On Bonus Opportunity
• Seasonal Performance Bonus
• Employee Discount at Bloomingdale’s & Macy’s Stores
• Flexible Scheduling
• End of Year Job Placement Opportunities
Bloomingdale’s makes fashion personal and fun, aspirational yet approachable. Our mission is to guide and inspire our customers to make style a source of creative energy in their lives. We will always strive to make Bloomingdale’s like no other store in the world. Everyone plays a critical role to bring our mission to life. Regardless of position, we believe all colleagues have a voice and access to share their thoughts with every level of leadership. Our colleagues are passionate, driven, entrepreneurial and collaborative. We welcome and embrace diversity of background, thought and opinion while having a lot of fun along the way.
The Seasonal Administrative Support Colleague (SASC) supports the Manager Business Administration (MBA) and the Colleague/Customer Experience, executes store administrative functions and supports the People Strategy. The SASC is both customer and colleague facing and has responsibility for providing a great customer experience and delivering high touch organization and communication skills that support total store and HR initiatives and functions.
SUPPORTS THE MBA AND THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE
• Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring both the in-store and online customers are always the top priority. Service customers who visit the Executive Office / Store Manager office for assistance. • Respond and address customer concerns quickly • Floor present as needed to support store
SUPPORTS STORE ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTIONS
• Support Cash Office functions • Assist GM, MBA and ASCs as needed
SUPPORTS THE PEOPLE STRATEGY
• Assists store management in sourcing applicants through online resources and in-store referral program • Oversees candidate management process including recruiting, hiring, candidate correspondence, and coordination of onboarding • Retains documents through Imaging Documenting System and in-store hires
Qualifications and Competencies:
High Scool Diploma or equivalent required
1-2 years related experience
• Effectively communicate and present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, and all levels of internal and external business partners
• Ability to effectively plan and execute strategies
• Ability to monitor and maneuver workflow to achieve priorities
• Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays
• Requires periods of walking, standing, hearing, talking, reaching with extended arms, crouching and climbing ladders
• Frequent use of computers and other office equipment
• Requires close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus
• Frequently lift/move up to 25 lbs.
7,500 - 15,000
$1B - $3B