Are you ready to bring your amazing self to work?
At Macy's, Inc., we're on a mission to create a brighter future with bold representation for all. This is our Mission Every One. We know that each person here is unique. So we respect and invest in each individual to create growth, pride and satisfaction. If we are able to bring our whole selves to work, it translates into a more abundant and wider array of ideas and energy for all to benefit from. Our success will be built on amazing colleagues, working together.
As a Clerical colleague in the Fine Jewelry Department, you are responsible for processing new merchandise and maintaining all the records for the department. You perform a variety of other support and administrative functions in this role. Most importantly, you provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring that the customer is always the priority.
What we can offer you:
- An inclusive, challenging, and refreshingly fun work environment
- Empowerment to perform impactful work with tangible results
- Coverage across medical, dental, vision, and retirement
- Employee Assistance Program (mental health and financial literacy resources)
- Fully-Funded education benefits may include 100% of tuition, books, and fees
- Merchandise discounts
- Colleague Resource Groups (CRGs), give-back/volunteer opportunities
What you will do:
- Acknowledge customers in a friendly and helpful manner
- Use technology to complete sales transactions, perform audits, and process new receipts, damages, transfers and return-to-vendor merchandise
- Merchandise jewelry cases for new products , season changes, special events and clearance sales.
- Pack customer sizing and repair orders for outbound shipment to the Jewelry Center
- Organize and file shipping, receiving, customer sizing, repair, sales and return documentation
- Assist in the inventory process and monitor supply levels.
- Perform all aspects of the fulfillment process, including picking, packing, labeling, shipping and Buy Online, Pickup in Stores (BOPS)
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of jewelry counters and area
- Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance procedures
Who you are:
- Focused on upholding Macy’s dedication to fulfilling ideals of diversity, inclusion and respect that our company aspires to achieve, every day in every store and office, with every customer and associate
- Flexible availability, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to share information with diverse groups of customers and colleagues
- Enjoy working as part of a team, as well as independently
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- No prior education or experience required
Physical requirements you will perform:
- Maintaining a stationary position, walking and reaching with hands and arms
- Frequent use of computers and handheld electronic equipment
- Reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, color vision and climbing ladders
- Lifting and moving items weighing up to 25 lbs.
Now is an exciting time for a Macy's career as we continue to focus on creating exciting and memorable experiences for every Macy's customer, whether their journey starts online or in the store. Our opportunities in Sales, Merchandise, Operations, Customer Service, Warehouse, Marketing and other areas let you express your creativity and commitment to excellence, grow your career and make a difference to your Macy's colleagues and customers.
Bring your creativity, energy and ideas to the Macy's team– Apply Today!
This job description is not all-inclusive and may not apply to colleagues covered by a collective bargaining agreement. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.