Are you ready to bring your amazing self to work?
At Macy's, Inc., we're on a mission to create a brighter future with bold representation for all. This is our Mission Every One. We know that each person here is unique. So we respect and invest in each individual to create growth, pride and satisfaction. If we are able to bring our whole selves to work, it translates into a more abundant and wider array of ideas and energy for all to benefit from. Our success will be built on amazing colleagues, working together.
As a Fragrance Sales Associate, you provide exceptional customer service by demonstrating and selling fragrances and related beauty items to our customer. Both a product educator and beauty enthusiast, you specialize in making our customers feel beautiful and confident. You will also attend product training classes and seminars and contribute to the success of the department by achieving personal sales goals.
What we can offer you:
- An inclusive, challenging, and refreshingly fun work environment
- Empowerment to perform impactful work with tangible results
- Coverage across medical, dental, vision, and retirement
- Employee Assistance Program (mental health and financial literacy resources)
- Fully-Funded education benefits may include 100% of tuition, books, and fees
- Merchandise discounts
- Colleague Resource Groups (CRGs), give-back/volunteer opportunities
What you will do:
- Acknowledge customers in a friendly and helpful manner
- Determine customer needs based on their preferences
- Explain and demonstrate the use of fragrances through actual application
- Ensure proper presentation, organization, storing and replenishment of stock
- Use our clientele program to build relationships with customers, meet sales goals, and share promotions and product launches
- Ensure customers are aware of our full-line of beauty products and services and make appropriate partnerships with colleagues in the Beauty area when necessary
- Participate in pre-selling and sales-driving events to maximize sales
- Merchandise new receipts, process damages, testers and select merchandise to return to vendors
- Use point of sale technology and applications, including handheld equipment, to assist in selling and fulfilling of customer orders.
- Adhere to hygiene standards and asset protection control and compliance procedures
Who you are:
- Focused on upholding Macy’s dedication to fulfilling ideals of diversity, inclusion and respect that our company aspires to achieve, every day in every store and office, with every customer and associate
- Flexible availability, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to share information with diverse groups of customers and colleagues
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- No prior education or experience required
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of standing/walking around the store or department
- Frequent use of computers, handheld electronic equipment and cash registers
- Reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color vision
- Lifting and moving items weighing up to 25 lbs.
Now is an exciting time for a Macy's career as we continue to focus on creating exciting and memorable experiences for every Macy's customer, whether their journey starts online or in the store. Our opportunities in Sales, Merchandise, Operations, Customer Service, Warehouse, Marketing and other areas let you express your creativity and commitment to excellence, grow your career and make a difference to your Macy's colleagues and customers.
Bring your creativity, energy and ideas to the Macy's team– Apply Today!