Are you ready to bring your amazing self to work?
At Macy's, Inc., we're on a mission to create a brighter future with bold representation for all. This is our Mission Every One. We know that each person here is unique. We respect and invest in each individual to create growth, pride and satisfaction. If we are able to bring our whole selves to work, it translates into a more abundant and wider array of ideas and energy for all to benefit from. Our success will be built on amazing colleagues, working together.
As a Leader, Prestige Selling, you drive sales and optimize customer service throughout Macy’s Beauty department. As the Prestige cosmetics authority across multiple brands, you are a beauty advocate who consistently role models a best-in-class service experience by helping customers and training colleagues. Your keen awareness of current trends and ability to lead others makes you an essential colleague on Macy’s team.
What we can offer you:
- An inclusive, challenging, and refreshingly fun work environment
- Empowerment to perform impactful work with tangible results
- Coverage across medical, dental, vision, and retirement
- Employee Assistance Program (mental health and financial literacy resources)
- Fully-Funded education benefits may include 100% of tuition, books, and fees
- Merchandise discounts
- Colleague Resource Groups (CRGs), give-back/volunteer opportunities
What you will do:
- Inspire teamwork to reach sales goals and elevate the customer experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services to build rapport and loyalty
- Understand how to drive sales through brand training, events, and strategies
- Use our clientele program to build relationships with customers, meet sales goals, and share promotions and product launches
- Build brand loyalty through engaging customers in our rewards program
- Communicates with vendors and store leadership to execute company and store-based events achieve sales goals
- Analyze business performance and create strategies to exceed daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual goals
- Recruit, train, coach, motivate and develop colleagues on policies and goals
- Lead product demonstrations and peer-to-peer training
- Merchandise new receipts, process damages, testers and select merchandise to return to vendors
- Adhere to hygiene standards and asset protection control and compliance procedures
Who you are:
- Focused on upholding Macy’s dedication to fulfilling ideals of diversity, inclusion and respect that our company aspires to achieve, every day in every store and office, with every customer and associate
- Flexible availability, including days, evenings, weekends and holidays
- Self-motivated, stays current and supports operational excellence
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and share knowledge
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- 1-2 years of direct experience is required
- Advanced authority and expertise in a specific brand is preferred
- High school graduate or equivalent (general education degree or GED)
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged periods of standing/walking around the store or department
- Frequent use of computers, handheld electronic equipment and cash registers
- Reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color vision
- Lifting and moving items weighing up to 25 lbs.
Now is an exciting time for a Macy's career as we continue to focus on creating exciting and memorable experiences for every Macy's customer, whether their journey starts online or in the store. Our opportunities in Sales, Merchandise, Operations, Customer Service, Warehouse, Marketing and other areas let you express your creativity and commitment to excellence, grow your career and make a difference to your Macy's colleagues and customers.
Bring your creativity, energy and ideas to the Macy's team – Apply Today!
This job description is not all-inclusive and may not apply to colleagues covered by a collective bargaining agreement. Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.