You haven't searched anything yet.
Dunkin | SAWS LLC
Our motto is: All Hands on the Brewer!
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a leader in a rapidly growing company? Would you like to join a company that is a dynamic and fun place to work? SAWS LLC, a franchisee of Dunkin’, is hiring General Managers for various locations in Riverside and San Diego Counties to develop store Assistant Managers, Shift Leads and Crew, and create great guest focused experience as we expand from 7-20 stores in the next several years.
General Managers can earn up to $70K/year which includes bonuses and provides the following perks:
· Career development and growth
· Training and ongoing development opportunities
· Bonus program
· Healthcare Benefits
· Tuition discounts
· Paid Time off
· Free beverages and meals
Using Your Leadership Skills You Will
· Oversee and develop strategies to achieve the store’s financial and guest service goals while addressing the store’s challenges
· Coach and strengthen Assistant Managers and Shift Leads as team leaders
· Serve as a resource: store operations, staffing, company policies and procedures, and resolving key guest issues
Responsibilities Include (partial list):
· Able to perform all duties of restaurant team members
· Ensure that the store is meeting operational and food safety standards
· Deliver outstanding hospitality, guest service, and provide problem resolution
· Ensures that the restaurant correctly executes new products and processes in a marketing window
· Deliver consistent execution of systems and processes
· Ensures a safe, secure, sanitary, and "like new" environment
· Recruit, hire, onboard and develop team members
· Train, motivate, develop, coach, and reward a high performing team
· Monitor, appraise and review restaurant employee performance
We'd Love to Hear from People Who Have:
· Experience in the restaurant industry or related industry, quick service and drive thru experience is a plus
· Excellent communication skills with ability to connect with and motivate team members
· Prior experience leading a team, including training and coaching
· Strong organizational, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
· Willingness to learn and embrace change in a fast-paced environment
· A team player that has a great attitude, a desire to learn, works well with others, is honest, and has integrity
ServSafe certification required (can be obtained once hired)
Ability to work full time with variable hours including early mornings, evenings, weekends and/ or holidays.
Let us give you the opportunity to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
Join us, apply today!
Dunkin' restaurants are independently owned and operated under a franchise granted by Inspire Brands. You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin' not Inspire Brands, Inc., or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
The job skills required for Restaurant Manager include Leadership, Food Safety, Coaching, Guest Service, Communication Skills, store operations, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Restaurant Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Restaurant Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Restaurant Manager positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Restaurant Manager, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Food & Beverage Manager that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Restaurant Manager. You can explore the career advancement for a Restaurant Manager below and select your interested title to get hiring information.