We are seeking a talented and motivated Chief Executive Officer to join the American Medical REIT, Inc. (AMRE) team. This position The CEO shall oversee the REIT’s strategic plan and shall have responsibility for the operation of the REIT’s business in accordance with such plan and the operating and capital expenditure budgets as previously approved by the Board. This leader is hands-on and will operate as an active member of the executive team instilling trust, ensuring flawless execution of strategic plans, and acting as a role model and resource for other executives.
· Plan, develop, implement and direct the organization’s operational and fiscal function and performance.
· Develop and implement the company’s plans and programs.
· Analyze financial and operational trends and budgets and interact with the Board of Directors on such matters.
· Implement, improve, and enforce policies and procedures that will increase the financial and operational effectiveness of the company.
· Hire, mentor and interact with staff members at all levels to foster growth and encourage development among the senior executive team and all staff members.
· Communicate effectively and establish credibility throughout the organization and with the Board of Directors as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
· Provide expert guidance and advice to others within executive leadership.
· Improve the planning and budgeting process continually by educating departments and key members of corporate leadership.
· Provide strategic input and leadership on decision-making issues affecting the organization, specifically evaluating potential mergers, acquisitions, partnerships and other strategic transactions.
· Optimize the handling of banking relationships and work closely with the company’s Chief Financial Officer to foster and grow strategic financial partnerships.
· Work with the finance team to develop a solid cash flow projection and reporting system, which includes setting a minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
· Act as a strategic advisor and consultant offering expert advice in review and negotiation of contracts and other business transactions that the corporation may pursue.
· Evaluate the company’s financial, operational, and sales and marketing structures to plan for continual improvements and a continual increase in operating efficiencies.
· Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
· Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
· Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
· Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
· Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
· Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders and senior executive team
· Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
· Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
Education, Experience and Qualifications
· 10 years of appropriate professional experience, including at least five years in an executive role.
· Experience in property investments, healthcare real estate and/or public capital markets preferred.
· A history of effective leadership and the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
· Successful candidates will demonstrate a strong work ethic and analytical ability.
· Goal oriented, with a track record of meeting and exceeding performance goals.
· Ability to present to C-Suite and Board of Directors with comfort.
The job skills required for Chief Executive Officer include Leadership, Responsibility, Alignment, Communicates Effectively, Decision Making etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Chief Executive Officer. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Chief Executive Officer. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.