|Job Description :|
|Dollar Tree's automated, high volume, full-case retail distribution center (DC) located just outside of Hartford, Connecticut is currently seeking to add a Maintenance Department Manager to the building’s leadership team. As a Maintenance Department Manager, you will tactically lead a shift team (<10) cross functional associates operating with safety and efficiently. The main focus is to promote maximum system up-time by directly overseeing all maintenance activities. This candidate will be responsible for prioritizing, planning, directing and coordinating all work order activities of the maintenance personnel. Ensuring that all responsibilities are carried out according to all safety regulations and documented within the CMMS tool. Will regularly audit PM’s and repairs to ensure proper completion and will re-train technicians as audits present opportunities. This position is responsible for embracing Dollar Tree store-centric commitment to customers, customer service and sales. Shift schedule for this role is Wednesday – Friday 5:00pm – 5:30am with overtime as required.|
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Directly oversee the repair and maintenance of facility and all equipment.
2. Assign and regularly audit work orders to ensure safety and production related work orders are highest priority. Assist maintenance associates with diagnosis and repairs regularly.
3. Manage CMMS to ensure all data base information, PM’s, work orders and parts inventory are current and accurate.
4. Create CMMS reports to show teams performance and indicate priority parts needed.
5. Contact vendors for quotes and/or technical information to maintain working relationships with suppliers, vendors and contractors as necessary.
6. Support for quarterly physical inventory count and maintaining part locations to ensure proper labeling and par levels
7. Interact with facility management to ensure maintenance needs are met. Tour facility daily to ensure the condition of the facility is maintained.
8. Train and re-train associates as necessary regarding audit findings or other opportunities to ensure regular, proper, safe completion of all maintenance tasks.
9. In conjunction with the Maintenance Manager and the Human Resources Manager, carry out disciplinary actions and/or recommend termination of employment as appropriate.
10. Share and provide appropriate information and anticipate information needs of associates.
11. Provide regular feedback and information to the maintenance manager through shift hand – offs, email or phone to ensure regular communication is maintained.
12. Assist maintenance manager with administrative and/or other functions as necessary.
· Must be able to continuously walk the Distribution Center for an extended period of time
· Must be able to lift or move up to 60 lbs.
· Must be able to work flexible hours and shifts
· PC skills intermediate
· MS Office suite proficient
· CMMS experience