dnata is hiring a Passenger Service Supervisor at MCO Airport!
Pay Rate $22.00/hr
* Weekly pay, 401K, paid time off, paid training and company uniforms *
We are “Reconnecting a Better World” through our best-in-class team of dedicated, passionate, and highly trained aviation professionals. We have been awarded “Ground Handler of the Year” for seven consecutive years and are committed to our Vision of being the world’s most admired air services provider. Led from our Global Headquarters in Dubai and with international and domestic operations spanning six continents, our Mission is to deliver the promises our customers make. If you’re looking for a highly rewarding career in aviation services, you’re looking for dnata!
dnata is one of the world’s largest air services providers. Established in 1959, the company ensures the aviation industry operates smoothly and efficiently in 129 airports. Offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and flight catering services in 35 countries across six continents, dnata is a trusted partner for over 300 airline customers around the world. Each day, the company handles over 1,900 flights, moves over 8,500 tons of cargo, books over 16,000 hotel stays, and uplifts over 320,000 meals.
- Responsible for overseeing the workflow for the ground services team, delegating tasks, and ensuring daily duties are performed safely and efficiently.
- Electronic check-in of passengers for international travel
- Verification of documents for international and domestic flights
- Assign passenger seats
- Ensure correct boarding passes are provided to each passenger for the assigned flight
- Verify ticket and seat reservations
- Match manifest to on-board count
- Announce arrivals and departures as necessary
- Provide information to passengers/customers as requested
- Connect/disconnect Jetway/stairs as necessary
- Assist with baggage tagging and baggage claim reports
- Maintain current knowledge of all flight times during designated shift
- Maintain liaison with Airlines, Customer Service Representatives and Ground Handlers
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Including but not limited to standing, bending, stooping, walking, pushing, and pulling
- Push, pull, lift, and load up to 70 pounds
- Successfully complete Company’s training program
- Exceptional customer service skills
- 1 years Passenger services experience required
- Possess/maintain a valid state driver's license and other FAA/Airport required identification/seals or authorizations
- Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Able to proficiently speak, read, and write in English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess basic computer literacy