DIVERSIFIED TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
IMMEDIATE OPENING – FULL TIME POSITION
• RECEPTIONIST •
Local Candidates Only
Diversified Technologies, Inc. (“DTI”) is an international leader in the design and manufacture of highpower electrical equipment. Our exceptional engineers and scientists collaborate to develop the
world’s most powerful radar transmitters, pulsed power units for state-of-the-art processing in food, energy and wastewater, and advanced R&D for national laboratories. DTI is seeking a Receptionist who is enthusiastic and people-oriented. This is a great opportunity for someone eager to work in a challenging, innovative, fast-paced technical organization based in Bedford, Massachusetts.
• Respond to telephone calls
• Greet, assist and badge visitors, and update corporate visitor logs
• Schedule meetings and maintain corporate calendar
• Coordinate travel requirements through our travel agency
• Provide general administrative support to the senior management team
• Monitor and maintain office supplies throughout the company
• Submit expense reports
• Order and organize luncheons
• Provide basic office support and other administrative tasks, as necessary
• High school diploma, Associate’s Degree preferred
• Up to three years’ work experience
• Strong interpersonal skills – good-natured, professional communicator
• Organized and disciplined
• Able to anticipate and meet deadlines
• Experience with Microsoft Office
• U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
• Up to $25.00 per hour, depending on qualifications
• Excellent benefits including health, dental, life, and disability insurance; 401K Plan, tuition
reimbursement; paid holidays, sick leave and fifteen vacation days beginning year one
DTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Male / Disabled / Veteran
DTI makes reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities to apply for employment.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a reasonable accommodation.
The job skills required for Receptionist include Microsoft Office, Administrative Support etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Receptionist. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Receptionist. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.