You haven't searched anything yet.
Academics and School Culture
· professional knowledge
· classroom systems/procedures
· that excites and engages students in learning and preparing for college
· community of students and their families as well as colleagues
· Teaching and Learning
· substitute teachers
· present material in an interesting, stimulating and effective manner
· improvement through interdisciplinary collaboration
· directed towards meeting and surpassing the standards
· maintains student work records and portfolios, and completes assigned
· paperwork in provided timeframes
· modifications for English Learners, Special Education students, and 504 students
· Council, and other school-based meetings and activities as well as professional
· development training
· asked to substitute a period
· Desired Skills and Traits:
· Passion for working with traditionally undeserved communities in high
· Strong instructional and classroom management skills
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
· Steady work ethic and a high level of patience to overcome difficult challenges
· Maintain a high standard of honesty and integrity and present oneself with poise
· Additionally, experience in the following areas is helpful:
· Experience teaching in an urban public school or charter school setting
· Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
· At least two years of experience with a proven track-record of high achievement
· in the classroom
· Minimum Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
· Master’s degree in subject matter field or Education is strongly preferred
· Must possess a current California teaching credential with proper Subject Matter
· Authorization in for the position applied for or be enrolled in a
· credentialing/internship program at a college/university
· Solid knowledge of subject matter, including California Common Core State
· Standards and subject-specific frameworks and assessments
· Ability to analyze qualitative and quantitative student data
· MULTIPLE SUBJECT TEACHING CREDENTIAL REQUIRED .
· Intern eligible applicants please APPLY.
· Short Term Staff Permits AVAILABLE.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person
The job skills required for Middle School Teacher include Special Education, Classroom Management, Life insurance, Collaboration, Communication Skills, Health insurance, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Middle School Teacher. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Middle School Teacher. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Middle School Teacher, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Middle School Teacher for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Middle School Teacher job description and responsibilities
Aspiring middle school teachers should also be able to form solid relationships with students, parents, and other teaching staff and be comfortable establishing and enforcing discipline.
03/26/2022: Oklahoma City, OK
Middle school teachers, formerly junior high teachers, are skilled teachers of specific topics, typically within a specific grade level.
04/08/2022: Milwaukee, WI
Should also be optimistic, organized, patient and empathetic.
02/04/2022: Petaluma, CA
Teachers also service a variety of students who may need special education or English of a second language support.
04/18/2022: San Jose, CA
Middle school teachers also have the option to volunteer for additional pay by coaching sports teams, leading student clubs and organizations.
03/12/2022: Lake Charles, LA
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Middle School Teacher jobs
Bring an accordion folder to school every day.
02/01/2022: Tallahassee, FL
Create a conducive environment at home for studying.
01/28/2022: Salt Lake City, UT
Know the Disciplinary and Bullying Policies.
01/26/2022: Durham, NC
Monitor Progress toward the Achievement of a Goal.
01/29/2022: Anchorage, AK
Familiarize themselves with the school’s procedures and district regulations.
01/31/2022: Flagstaff, AZ
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Middle School Teacher.