Who we are:
DEX Imaging is a leading provider of document handling equipment and services with multiple offices and locations throughout the United States. We are the nation's largest independent provider of office technology. We are the industry leader in delivering excellent customer service every time and we do this by hiring and training great people.
Working as a Service Technician you can expect:
- Full time schedule, working 40 hours a week
- Full benefits, competitive pay, and uncapped commissions
- Opportunity for training, development, and promotion
- Excellent corporate discounts
- Employee recognition and rewards program
- Regular business hours. We value work/life balance.
- Competitive PTO and Paid Holidays
If you are career minded and ready to be an integral part of a team in a dynamic, innovative and upbeat atmosphere, then you belong right here on our award winning team.
What's the opportunity:
Service Technicians must be mechanically inclined, extremely reliable and trustworthy. They should be comfortable working independently and have excellent communication skills. In this role, Service Technicians perform diagnostics, service repairs and maintenance work on customer and dealer-owned copier equipment. Our technicians provide top notch customer care to all of customers and clients.
What will you do:
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Follow all company's filed procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Works as part of a cohesive team within the shop to meet customer needs.
- Follows all safety practices of the organization when completing work assignments.
- Helps to maintain company vehicles, inventory and tools in proper working condition.
- Maintain knowledge on existing products and pursues additional technical and product knowledge by actively participating in the training programs of the dealership.
- Maintains communication with the customer and answers questions relative to the work being performed. Makes recommendations for additional work that needs to be completed.
What you bring to the table:
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Ability to manage service calls that require more time than anticipated without becoming frustrated or rushing through a job.
- Superb customer service skills and an ability to diagnose and solve problems from non-technical descriptions provided by their customers.
What can DEX provide to you:
- Opportunity, career development and personal growth
- In house training
- Company culture where we celebrate our team members
- A place where you can stop going to work and you can start building your career
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature of work performed; the level of knowledge and skills typically required; and usual working conditions of this job. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted as, a comprehensive listing of all requirements or responsibilities that may be requires by employees in the job. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations made to enable individual with disabilities to perform essential functions.
This job description does not imply or cannot be considered as a part of an employment contract. DEX Imaging as an Equal Opportunity Employer.