Are you the one opening the doors to amazing digital opportunities? Let’s have a talk so you can develop your developing skills.
For our Technology team we are looking for a Frontend Developer! As a Frontend Developer, you will work in a young environment with clever minds who work for a variety of clients such as Weber, Bol.com, Mauritshuis, Otrium and more! Yes, we are eager to bring on board the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect DEPT® fit. Someone who is eager to learn and strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and someone who is down to cheer with us to a successful week as well! We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and safe environment for all employees. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who is able to strengthen our collective.
- You apply the knowledge you have previously gained in creating groundbreaking solutions for our customers all around the world;
- Together with your team, you will create and deliver quality applications for our global clients, creating the best solutions which you independently translate to the perfect end result;
- You are also able to explain your technical vision in easy to understand language;
- You will work on a variety of global digital projects for high profile B2B and B2C brands;
- You will ensure that mobile-first, accessible and high performing websites are built and strive to look for better tools and techniques to introduce into the workplace.
Development at DEPT®:
- A group of tech enthusiasts that will feel like friends in no-time;
- Possibility to work with cutting-edge technologies in a constantly evolving environment;
- Good vibes: we’re trusting and believe in creative freedom and autonomy;
- If you grow, we grow. That’s why we’ll cheer you on [and support you] with personal coaching, a development plan and budget;
- Projects that work as well for you as the other way around. From short and snappy to more in-depth: whatever fits your ambition;
- Clients that will make you feel like a proud ambassador, like Inter Milan, Mauritius, Gall&Gall and bol.com;
- Best of both worlds: the pros of an international leading agency with the energy of a local studio.
We strongly support diversity and are committed to create an inclusive environment for everyone at Dept. Ultimately, we are looking for a unique individual who wants to strengthen our work and community.
- Have at least 4 years of experience at a digital agency or a project-based company;
- Have experience with TypeScript/Flow;
- Are proficient with HTML semantics;
- Have experience with NextJS;
- Are a styling expert and have experience with CSS-in-JS, CSS variables and CSS precompilers;
- Have experience or awareness of task runners like Webpack, Parcel or Rollup and using source control (GIT);
- Are familiar with API architecture and might even have experience with GraphQL;
- Look beyond your own field of expertise and therefore leave a clear mark on every end product;
- Speak and write English fluently.
- DEPT® has been named A Great Place To Work in 2022 and certified B-Corp® since 2021 - award winning in the best way possible
- Awesome clients. Whether big, small, local or global — at DEPT® you’ll get the opportunity to work with all of them. And we celebrate all of our successes together!
- The choice to work where you are most productive: whether that is in one of our offices, or abroad for 13 weeks a year. Rather work from home? No problem! We’ll provide you with the best of class materials, such as a high-quality laptop, monitor, work phone and the necessary furniture.
- Opportunities to develop your skills even further through training and certifications.
- Everything to focus on your health: from free bootcamp to yoga lessons, mindfulness sessions, mental health services, serious discounts on sport memberships, healthy lunches at the office, and above all: a safe work environment.
- Great fringe benefits; use of OV-bikes, an NS Business Card and many other goodies.
- You can discover even more employee benefits here.
DEPT® is a pioneering technology and marketing services company that creates integrated end-to-end digital experiences for brands such as Google, KFC, Philips, Audi, Twitch, Patagonia, eBay and more. Its team of 2,500 digital specialists across 30 locations on 5 continents delivers pioneering work on a global scale with a boutique culture. DEPT® is committed to making a positive impact on the planet and since 2021 has been Climate Neutral and B Corporation certified. Learn more about our diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts here or visit our careers page to find out more about culture and growth opportunities at Dept.
Read more about our application process here and apply by clicking on the ‘Apply’ button or via our Whatsapp number 31 6 82 05 34 32