2 YEARS OF MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. Medical/Dental experience preferred but not needed.
Our Manager will lead and oversee our Billing/Revenue Cycle team. This position will have full accountability for achieving financial objectives, and operating efficiency. The Manager will achieve results by building high-performing teams, operations effectiveness, maximizing on growth opportunities, having a strong hold on key organizational initiatives and ensuring successful implementation in the office.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university preferred but not required
• Minimum two years' of relevant work experience in management/leadership
• Proficient in English with strong verbal and written communication skills
• Lead the office with strong guidance and inspire team to excel in areas of performance including revenue growth, collections and instill high level of self-accountability on a daily basis.
• Provide continuous direction and support to direct reports and raise awareness on operational priorities like productivity, schedule management, expense management, billing, authorizations, approvals, and claims management.
• Provide daily feedback to improve weak areas of performance and identify anomalies occurring in the office
• Help develop talent and continuously build a healthy pipeline of future leaders
• Manage incoming/outgoing mail, answering phones, and responding to emails
A successful candidate will enjoy building relationships at all levels of management. High levels of collaboration are required with office management and non-clinical staff, and the Executive Leadership team in regard to company initiatives, growth, collections, profitability, and communication.
• Medical Insurance Program
• Vision Care Program
• Dental Program
• 401(K) Retirement Plan
• Paid-Time Off up to 3 weeks
• Commuter Benefits
• Incredible work environment of skilled individuals with the opportunity for massive growth!
Apply today! We can't wait to meet you!
Dental365 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression in terms of all conditions of employment. Our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, as an Equal Opportunity Employer we are proud to promote a work environment where all differences are respected.