Lead Specialist, Integrated Mental Health Services (Clinical Case Management Specialist)
Deloitte’s Integrated Mental Health Services (IMHS) focuses on the strategic delivery of psychological health initiatives that impact our leaders, professionals, and their psychological health. This role will support Integrated Mental Health Service leadership and senior staff in executing program vision, strategy, and implementation, and contribute to the modernization of firm capabilities to enrich and support our people, personally and professionally. The Lead Specialist for the Clinical Services division will be part of the development and delivery of forward-thinking and evidence-based psychological health services for Deloitte.
Work you’ll do
In this role, you will support IMHS leadership and senior clinical staff in executing the program’s vision, mission, and strategy of supporting Deloitte’s professionals both personally and professionally through the delivery of clinical case management. As part of the IMHS team, you will support senior colleagues with the implementation of core psychological health services and the development of evidence-based and elevated solutions. You will create value by bringing together applied experience and familiarity with workplace psychological health offerings, operations/processes, technology, and people into integrated solutions and outcomes:
- Coordination of Program Solution Delivery: Perform traditional case management/treatment navigation functions to facilitate delivery of tailored psychological health solutions to professionals and leaders across all levels of executive leadership and business function including but not limited to: primary prevention/resilience support, general education/training, triage/problem assessment, management consultation, crisis management, specialty referrals, specialty assessments, disruptive event management, behavioral coaching, and specialty programs; Execute culturally relevant solutions and programs
- Market Scanning and Industry Monitoring: Support senior staff in efforts to research, identify, and compile data regarding top-tier treatment providers, assessment professionals, and treatment facilities that can address a variety of higher level of care needs across a diverse population and high-volume geolocations; contribute to development of firm technology tools to expedite resourcing across IMHS team members.
- Cultivation of Relationships: Build strong relationships with individual clients and internal stakeholders to foster trust, alignment, collaboration, and knowledge sharing; Engage relationship management skillsets to contribute to substantially to developing top-tier referral resources and support provider relations efforts.
- Program Operations: Provide operational support to program leadership and senior staff; Contribute to workstreams designed to enhance operational effectiveness and fulfillment of IMHS strategic priorities, at the direction of senior staff.; Contribute to development and implementation of operational solutions to enhance program effectiveness and fulfill IMHS’ strategic priorities, at the direction of senior staff.
- Professional Development: Actively engage in professional development as an industry professional and Deloitte staff clinician; maintain license in psychological field.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Ability to operationalize need and creatively adapt psychological health solutions to fulfill service requests
- Conscientious adherence to confidentiality issues and ability to act in compliance with local, state, federal law and appropriate, industry guidelines
- Multicultural competencies and the ability to operate from individual frame of reference across diverse groups and cultures
- Strong interpersonal skills, rapport building capabilities and relationships management with stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to work independently, prioritize multiple responsibilities and be decisive under pressure
The teamThe Integrated Mental Health Services (IMHS) is a part of the Rewards, Recognition and Well-being team within the Talent organization. The IMHS focuses on the strategic delivery of psychological performance and health initiatives that impact our leaders and professionals. The clinical team is made up of licensed clinicians who are experts in serving in high performance environments and creatively bringing solutions to complex, workplace psychological health situations.
- Master’s degree in behavioral health related field (e.g., clinical psychology, counseling psychology, social work)
- Licensure in the incumbent’s field of practice (e.g., LPC, LCSW)
- Minimum 5 years of related experience, with a minimum of 2 years in clinical case management (which can include pre-license supervised hours)
- Deep understanding of medical and psychological healthcare market segments
- Foundational understanding of workplace mental healthcare space, EAP core technologies and operations
- Knowledge of clinical, substance abuse, and dual diagnosis populations
- Experience in inpatient, intensive outpatient, chemical dependency practices,
- Demonstrated capability with problem identification/assessment and case conceptualization skills, referral experience, and case management proficiencies
- Expertise in Microsoft applications and experience with computerized case management systems or electronic health record
- No sponsorship is available
- Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP)
- Exposure to either internal or external employee assistance operations
- Experience with corporate culture
The wage range for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable geographic differential associated with the location at which the position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $84,300 - $173,300.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.