The Partnership Activation Manager is responsible for managing the execution of assigned account contracts, managing relationships, and enhancing the overall corporate partnership experience for the Dallas Wings and Panther City Lacrosse Club.
This position is based in the Arlington/Fort Worth area. The community of Arlington ranks among the 48 most populous cities in the country and is located precisely midway between Dallas and Fort Worth. Fort Worth offers more than 200 open-air patio restaurants as well as several exciting venues to keep you entertained!
She/He/They will work to service to the Dallas Wings & Panther City Lacrosse Club partnership clients & ensure we are delivering on our promises.
Reports to: Senior Director, Partnership Sales & Activation
- Facilitate the fulfillment of all partnership elements, including in-game, publications, broadcast, digital/social, community, ticketing, and hospitality
- Manage the acquisition of partner marks and intellectual property to ensure delivery of all defined partnership elements
- Ensure all partnerships elements are in accordance with team, building and League guidelines
- Collaborate with multiple team departments to ensure flawless execution of partnerships
- Manage the obtaining and archiving of asset documentation and proof of performance for partner records
- Oversee data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Develop and present comprehensive partnership recap reports
- Construct partnership renewal proposals
- Responsible for the planning and execution of partnership events and engagement
- Assist corporate partnership sales in:
- Renewing, extending, and growing partnership contracts
- Researching potential partnership clients
- Identifying goals and initiatives of prospective clients to facilitate the creation of customized proposals
- Create partnership proposals, collateral, and analytics
- Assist with the development and management of the Corporate Partnership Department Interns
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Formal Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Relevant Work Experience:
- Prefer 3 years of experience in partnership service, and sports sales (i.e., sponsorships, season and group ticket sales) within a professional sports team.
- Experience in service and activation of sponsorship with knowledge across multiple properties, industries, and brands
- A strong understanding of the partnership landscape in sports, entertainment, and cause-related initiatives
- Experience in assessing, evaluating, negotiating, and managing partnerships
- A demonstrated ability to think creatively about a variety of challenges and apply organizational skills accordingly.
- She/He/They is/are expected to attend ALL home games, as well as other live events that may take place on holidays or weekends
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
The job skills required for Partnership Activation Manager include Initiative, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Partnership Activation Manager.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Partnership Activation Manager.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Partnership Activation Manager positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Partnership Activation Manager,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Partnership Business Development Senior Manager that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Partnership Activation Manager. You can explore the career advancement for a Partnership Activation Manager below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.
Remote | Full Time
2 Months Ago