• Valid Class A or Class B CDL driver's license, a clean motor vehicle record, and CDL Medical Card are required.
• Conduct daily safety and maintenance inspections of the truck/trailer.
• Must maintain and complete truck and hauling records and daily reporting paperwork.
• Some out-of-town work is possible but will be within a 100-mile radius of Aberdeen.
• Employer provides out-of-town transportation, room and meal allowance.
• Work Monday-Friday and occasional Saturday.
• Up to 40 hours per week to be discussed.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance, and Retirement
Applicants can send resumes to email@example.com. If in the area, pick up an application in person at 405 South 7th Street, Aberdeen. Or, call us at 605-255-3917 to request an application or inquire.
The job skills required for CDL Truck Driver include Transportation, Life insurance etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a CDL Truck Driver. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by CDL Truck Driver. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.