D&W is looking for a Welder for our Corporate Facility in Auburn, NY.
· Weld aluminum, stainless steel, and steel (Mig, Tig and Stick)
· Determine dimensions and tolerances, setup requirements and sequence of operations for successfully welding a product
· Select, align, and secure holding fixtures, settings, attachments, accessories and materials
· Confer with shop leaders, managers, and other production personnel to resolve welding or assembly issues
· Research and recommend additional equipment as needed
· Perform minor mill work of welded products
· Perform machining duties using Manual and CNC machining equipment
· Trade school certification or degree program desired
· Knowledge of theory and principles of different forms of welding
· Must be able to communicate across all levels of production
· Must possess mechanical skills and have a high attention to detail
This position offers competitive wages along with health, Paid Time Off, disability and life insurance, two retirement plans including a 401(k) plan with company match, and an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
D&W Diesel, Inc. is an employee-owned, $100 million business with over 350 employees in 9 locations. D&W has more than 40 years of history as a leader in remanufacturing and distribution of diesel engine components, truck & tank equipment, and industrial products. We are dedicated to continued growth through investment in our modern facilities and our exceptional team of employees.
To apply for this position please visit our career page at https://www.dwdiesel.com/careers. If you are unable to apply online due to disability, please contact Human Resources: 315-253-2324
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled