You haven't searched anything yet.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
** Candidates must reside in IL**
- Involved in initiative planning, ongoing client relationship management and satisfaction for assigned initiatives that impact the delivery of products and services to the internal and external environment
- Collaborates with external vendors, external consultants, consulting team members and/or matrixed staff as required in support of initiatives.
- Accountable for transferring knowledge, best practices (external and internal), methodology and tools to client organizations.
- Participates as a team member, may be responsible for concurrent initiatives or act as team lead for less complex projects based on resource requirements.
- Supports holistic solutions and/or key strategic plans. Proactively identifies opportunities for improvement within assigned initiatives
- Implement and scale the overall strategy to address SDoH for members and communities across state
- Operationalize SDoH product in local markets
- Hire, train, and manage field staff in assigned markets
- Establish and build key relationships with community-based organizations to execute SDoH strategy
- Identify opportunities to develop and pilot new SDoH initiatives
- Gather input and maintain proactive communication across business units to coordinate SDoH function across the marketRequired Qualifications
- Must live in IL
- 5 years’ experience with population health, care coordination, and/or community-based programs
- 3 years in a leadership role
- Experience leading in a matrix environment
- Prior Managed Care Experience
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time within the assigned region, to multiple areas with personal vehicle.
- Must possess reliable transportation, valid/active driver's license, and proof of automobile insurance.Preferred Qualifications
- Master’s Degree or higher in health administration, social services, public health, business administration, psychology or closely related field
- Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills
- Demonstrates good oral and written presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and manage workload to meet specific timeframes and deadlines
- Bachelor's or higher in health administration, social services, public health, business administration, psychology or closely related field.
The typical pay range for this role is:$63,300.00 - $136,500.00
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company’s 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (“PTO”) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit jobs.CVSHealth.com/benefits
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
CVS Health is committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, advancing, and retaining individuals with disabilities. As such, we strive to provide equal access to the benefits and privileges of employment, including the provision of a reasonable accommodation to perform essential job functions. CVS Health colleagues can initiate a request for a reasonable accommodation, including a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services through myHR (1-888-694-7287, or through myLeave at myHR). If you have a speech or hearing disability, please call 7-1-1 to utilize Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS). We will make every effort to respond to your request within 48 business hours and do everything we can to work towards a solution.
KAREN S LYNCH
CVS Health owns and operates a chain of pharmacies and clinics.