Operates and sets up various equipment including CNC. Perform such work consistent with the company mission and values and produces a product that meets recognized standards and customer expectations by maintaining Quality and Safety procedures.
• Ability to pass pre-employment physical and drug screening test
• Able to use standard fabrication tools and perform advanced level layout
• Some knowledge or experience operating machinery
• Knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools, fixtures and other accessories used on various machines
• Possess oral and written communication skills and be able to follow verbal and written instructions well
• Possess basic math skills that include geometry and algebra to calculate material fabrication
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
• Regular, reliable, and punctual attendance with the ability to work overtime and weekends
• Possess strong sense of urgency
• Can work independently and/or as a cooperative team player
• Willingly takes direction from supervisory and lead personnel
• Adheres to quality procedures and demonstrates strong safety awareness and prevention
• Must be able to safely lift 50 pounds
The job skills required for Machine Operator include Written Communication etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Machine Operator. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Machine Operator. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.