CRST The Transportation Solution, Inc. is Delivering Promises and Driving Success to Ensure Everyone Has What's Needed to Live and Thrive. Today, more than ever, we are looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this vision to life.
Positon: Remote Market Manager
As a remote market manager, you will work in a fun and fast-moving environment!
Your career on your timeline. At CRST, we understand the desire to control your professional career path. As a result of that understanding, we have a remote marketing posoition where you manage your market and the team you build.
This position is all about keeping your contractors excited about jobs and the clients you serve satified with your timely and dedicated deliveries. We deliver for Lowe's, Best Buy, IKEA, Wayfair, to name a few.
Do you have a team of contractors or a friend who is looking for work with driving and installation skill sets? Great, then you can begin building your efficient team for this position.
Position Unique Benefits:
- Reimbursmemt for travel, cell phone, and internet
- We send you CRST technology equipment for your home office
- Build up and manage a book of business and team
- Revenue generating position therefore CRST stays a thriving organization for our communities and employees
A day as a Remote Market Manager: This is a work form home position requiring you to live in or near the City, State listed
- Managing relationships between our clients and our servicer network
- Traveling to the meet the contractors to ensure amazing insatllation
- Travleing to the client to ensure CRST is delivering on the promises
- Assisting the contractors with wha they need so they can be successful
- Building team morale
This is a year for change and candidates from all professional backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
CRST is ready to bring all talented individuals into our company. Knowing that each training class will be compromised with individuals from a variety of backgrounds and experiences, we have designed a one-week paid training program that not only teaches the skills to be successful but also introduces new hires to a network of people that want you to succeed.
Who we are looking for:
- Independent thinkers and poeple who are looking to forge their own paths!
- Highly driven & creative thinkers
- Goal-oriented people who are adaptable
- You will be presented each day with a new business opportunity that needs a different solution. Time to flex your creative side.
- Charismatic communicators who can relay their passion on every call, every day
- You will help CRST change lives.
- People who are motivated to help contractors
- You will be aligned to exciting and important work and help others be successful.
- Those who can leverage a variety of technology platforms
- You will communicate and grow opportunities that meet the contractors where they are
Did you know?
- CRST is one of the largest privately owned trucking companies in the United States. That means you can count on our experience and ongoing commitment to providing the best service to our customers and the best work environment for our employees.
- We’re family-owned. We’re dedicated to building on our founder’s legacy to make CRST the transportation solution.
- CRST is headquartered in Cedar Rapids, IA. Our midwestern hometown is known for strong values, commitment to our community, and the success of manufacturers and producers here and throughout the country. When we thrive, America thrives!
Hiring Notice: Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug test.
The CRST core values: Safety at the Core of All We Do - Integrity in Every Decision and Action - Commitment to the Success of Employees, Customers, Agents, Contractors and Communities.
EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.