You haven't searched anything yet.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for performing a range of warehouse duties including, but not
limited to, shipping and receiving, order selecting, lifting and moving supplies, working on a forklift and
other warehouse equipment. In this position you will be supporting the warehouse and customer service
department. You will regularly operate a forklift, receive material into the warehouse and ship material.
This position will also require regular moving and handling of tile and stone. The person in this position
will be responsible for ensuring all customers who come in contact with Crossville Studios receive
excellent customer service, while adhering to company policies and procedures.
● Be able to communicate effectively with co-workers and customers.
● Being comfortable working on a computer is required.
● Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations.
● Process, package and ship orders accurately and on a timely manner.
● Organize stocks and maintain inventory and supply.
● Must be able to accurately examine incoming and outgoing shipments to vendors, customers, and etc.
● Receiving and unloading shipping containers.
● Restocking shelves by forklift, man lift, or by hand. Stocking pallets. Use ladders while carrying
materials to restock shelves.
● Maintaining a clean work environment.
● Assisting with Inventory Control, as needed.
● Check, verify, and fill customer invoices in the system.
● Have an energetic, outgoing, and friendly manner.
● Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
● Be willing to learn new tasks and responsibilities and must be able to adapt to change.
● Take initiative, and work well with minimal supervision.
● Ensure all customers receive excellent customer service.
● Ability to solve customer problems with shipments and orders.
● Process customer orders accurately.
● Update order status for customers.
● Maintain the open order, PO’s, quote reports.
● Schedule delivery and reminder calls.
● Call customers to communicate order status and ETA’s quickly.
● Complete projects or assignments as delegated by the manager or supervisor.
● Back up for other positions within the customer service department when needed.
● Keeps products organized and inventory rotated as necessary.
● Processes paperwork necessary for transferring inventory to maintain proper inventory
● Other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES OF THE JOB:
● Communicate effectively with the warehouse department regarding order status in staged areas
● Computer Skills.
● Maintaining positive communication skills at all times.
● Distribution environment experience preferred.
● Pass background check, pre-employment drug screen and physical test.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS OF THIS JOB:
● You will be expected to stand for long periods of time.
● You will be expected to lift up to 50-75 pounds.
● Bending, crouching, pushing and pulling will be required.
● Working in extreme weather conditions (hot and cold).
● Working outside for certain period of time.
● Must be at least 18 years of age.
● High school diploma or equivalent.
● Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
● Strong problem-solving skills.
● Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
● Good interpersonal skills in dealing with employees.
● Must be able to work overtime as necessary.
● Must pass mandatory pre-employment drug test, physical, and criminal background check.
EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK:
● 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM with one-hour lunch break, and rotating Saturdays from 10:00 - 2:00.
● No travel required
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person
50 - 100
If you are interested in becoming a Warehouse Associate, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Warehouse Associate for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Warehouse Associate job description and responsibilities
Those who are prepared to work hard and learn the processes of the job will find warehouse work to be quite rewarding.
01/20/2022: Vallejo, CA
Most companies don’t require experience for many warehouse associate positions.
12/08/2021: Trenton, NJ
Warehouse associates are flexible workers that perform different tasks, depending on the needs of operation at a time.
02/21/2022: Galveston, TX
Naturally, warehouse associate roles vary depending on the aims of the department, which means that aspiring candidates should never pigeon-hole themselves as being just one type of worker.
01/26/2022: Louisville, KY
Employees must also be physically fit enough to face the rigors of warehouse job, which goes without saying.
01/17/2022: Jackson, MS
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Step 3: View the best colleges and universities for Warehouse Associate.