Crossroads Talent Solutions, LLC (Crossroads) is a Small Business Administration (SBA) 8a Business Development participant, Department of Veterans Affairs Certified Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB), and State of Maryland Department of Transportation Minority and Disadvantaged Owned Small Business, with over 20 years of professional experience in the military, government, and the private sectors.
Crossroads is seeking a full-time remote Capture Manager. for one of its clients. We are seeking a proven Capture Manager to support our corporate operations located in Virginia who will be responsible for leading, planning, scheduling, and overseeing the timely development and delivery of high-quality responses for federal and commercial business opportunities, from pre-RFP to post-submission activities, in a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is a thought leader who fosters a positive team environment, can work closely with and report to the Executive Leadership, and quickly adjust to dynamic proposal development schedules and requirements.
· Responsible for the capture ownership of assigned opportunities in support of the DoD, Federal and State markets
· Responsible for the management and execution of the full business development life-cycle process across multiple simultaneous pursuits and proposals
· Routinely be assigned 2-3 concurrent solicitation pursuits at various stages of the capture lifecycle primarily in Federal DoD agencies (e.g., Army, Navy, USMC, Air Force)
· Secure knowledge and understanding of customer requirements, issues, and needs during the pursuit and capture phases and lead planning sessions with core team
· Coordinate meetings with customers, competitors, clients, and teammates to develop market insight on requirements, acquisition strategy, acquisition timing, and contract vehicle choices
· Plan and participate in capture activities, to include opportunity gate reviews, collaboration and workshop sessions, proposal reviews
· Lead competitive assessments, teaming, and price-to-win efforts
· Lead the development and submission of whitepapers, RFI responses, and other proposal artifacts as assigned
· Brief capture status to senior management at specified milestones in the capture process, when material changes occur and as needed
· Support other business development activities as assigned
· Conduct after action reviews for all business opportunity capture participants to document lessons learned and identify necessary adjustments to capture technique, strategy, and actions.
· Minimum of five years proven experience proposal teams and leading them efficiently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment on moderate- to high-complexity federal opportunities.
· A proven track record of managing and winning proposals within the federal services market in excess of $10M.
· Ability to conduct research and synthesize information from multiple sources (subject matter experts, previous proposals) into a cohesive, easy-to-read, and persuasive final product.
· Ability to multi-task and work on multiple concurrent projects.
· Ability to adapt to various people and working styles under tight deadlines.
· Ability to work beyond regular schedule hours if needed.
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· Possess excellent leadership, prioritization, and organizational skills.
· Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Possess strong editing skills; excellent knowledge of grammar and punctuation.
· High proficiency in the MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft SharePoint.
US Citizenship required for this Position: Yes
Performance Location: Virtual
Relocation Assistance: No
Clearance Type: Secret
Travel Required: Yes 10%
Applied Training Solutions, LLC is a leading simulations company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions to government and commercial customers.
Veterans encouraged to apply
Crossroads Talent Solutions, LLC is a Veteran friendly employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability status, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veteran/Disabled
The job skills required for Capture Manager include Planning, Leadership, Business Development, Insight, Collaboration,and Scheduling etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Capture Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Capture Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Capture Manager, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Capture Manager for your reference.