As the Marketing Operations Associate, you will help coordinate, measure, and optimize our marketing campaigns across a variety of channels. At Crossbeam, we are creating an entirely new category of software, and that means creating and leading the conversation around partnerships, ecosystems, and the next generation of go-to-market motions. You’ll make sure that we are shipping on time and executing campaigns that our audience loves.
- Creating and managing our marketing calendar in tools like Notion, HubSpot, and WordPress
- Being the primary point of contact for select marketing campaigns
- Keeping marketing team members informed and accountable to project deadlines
- Loading and segmenting email recipients using HubSpot and other marketing automation tools
- Setting up lead registration workflows in our CRM
- Building landing pages and assets in WordPress
- Analyzing KPIs from previous campaigns to adjust future work
- Coordinating with writers, designers, and editors to ensure assets are delivered on time and at a high quality
- Working closely with the VP of Content to plan our yearly marketing calendar
THESE ARE SOME OF YOUR TRAITS:
- You have at least 18 months experience working within a creative or SaaS go-to-market team
- You relish the thought of learning the ins and outs of a new tool
- Your digital life is obsessively organized
- You know how to politely but firmly let a team member know about an upcoming deadline and work to ensure they have everything the need to hit it
- You can slice through a mountain of metrics and stats to produce learnings for the rest of the team
- It brings you joy when your favorite tools release new features and functionality
- While you have a creative side, a perfect project plan makes you happy
- You believe in creating space for people with different backgrounds and viewpoints to share their opinions in a respectful environment.
- You embrace complex technical challenges and thrive on discovering simple solutions.
- You’re not afraid to speak up when you have a point of view, but can “disagree and commit” once a final decision is reached.
- You have an unrivaled work ethic and are excited to learn from the team around you.
- You just read this whole list and got more excited than concerned.
We go through the same interview steps for all Marketing Operations Associate candidates to ensure equity in our hiring process. Our process is designed to learn as much about each candidate as possible, as well as to give candidates access to our team and learn about what it's like to be a team member at Crossbeam. Topics will range from technical skills to problem-solving approaches and collaboration
- Crossbeam in-house recruiter call
- Hiring Manager Chat
- Final Interviews
- Hiring Manager
- Staff Writer
- Graphic Designer
- Product Marketing Director
- Built-in 15 minute break for you and us!
This is a salaried* role. In addition, Crossbeam offers:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Parental leave
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan Match
- Learning & Development Budget
- Remote Work Options
- Generous Wellness Stipend
*Residents of Colorado: There is a minimum salary of $65k plus equity and benefits for this position. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health, dental, vision, 401k Match, flex PTO, parental leave, & fully remote work. Salary for this role may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.