The Critical Mass technology team is looking for an inspired, motivated, and experienced senior web developer to join our team. We are an experience design agency with a focus on the customer, which means that multi-discipline collaboration and prototyping are at the heart of our process. This role will join a talented team working on Nissan and Infiniti. We're using the latest technologies including React, GraphQL, Gatsby and a clean component-based approach to deliver reusable, innovative, and responsive experiences. Web performance & accessibility are also key concerns because of their respective importance to user experience and perception of a premium experience.
- Collaborate with Design and UX to prototype user interactions
- Mentor other front-end developers
- Ensure compatibility of code across devices and viewport sizes
- Assess and optimize page performance and WCAG compliance
- Work with delivery team to ensure overall quality of the experience and support this with tests and documentation
- Strong communication skills with a team-centric approach to discussion and decision making within a distributed team.
- Experience building creative experiential sites with frameworks such as: Three.js, GreenSock, etc.
- Experience using HTML5 semantic markup, CSS3, and CSS3 & code-based animation on responsive consumer-facing websites.
- Full command of Git, the terminal, continuous deployment and integration, and other modern fundamentals.
- Strong troubleshooting ability and technical analysis skills - web performance optimization included.
- WCAG accessibility experience is preferred.
- Agency experience preferred.
You may have:
- WebGL/GLSL experience
- VR/AR experience