CoVerica: Top 10 DFW Fastest Growing Property and Casualty Insurance Agencies as designated by Dallas Business Journal, is seeking a highly motivated professional to join our team as
What You Can Expect From Us;
• Professional work environment in a strong and growing company
• Competitive pay and benefits — PTO, 401K, medical, dental, life,and disability
• Bonus Potential
• Fitness facility and personal training on-site
• Awesome company culture with team spirit
• We treat others as ourselves
People flourish at the CoVerica by doing what’s right for our clients. Our charge is to, “Treat others as ourselves, building trust one policy at a time, saving our client’s money without surprises.” If this is something that you think you can live and breathe daily, we’d welcome a discussion to see if CoVerica is a fit for you and your family.
CoVerica has been in business for over 30 years. We have an in place succession plan to keep us fully independent for the next 40 years. Together with our national SIAA agents, we represent almost 6 billion dollars in insurance premium.
AWESOME EMPLOYEE WORK-LIFE BALANCE and FUN CULTURE!!!
• Provide assistance to producers in handling and processing of new and renewal commercial lines business.
• Provide customer service to clients as assigned and requested.
• Coordinates expirations with producer to obtain renewal and/or new business information
• Assists producer in marketing new and renewal business, determine premiums, prepare presentation packets and maintain underwriting and marketing information by carrier
• Checks new and renewal policies for accuracy in rating, typing, coverages, signatures, and input agency bill transactions to agency management system to generate billing invoices in a timely manner. Direct Bill policies are not billed by Account Managers. Ensure that these items are delivered and/or mailed to client
• Receives phone calls from clients and companies regarding insurance, claims, or administrative matters, and comply with the request and/or refer to the producer/management when necessary
• Responds to clients’ needs by producing binders, auto id cards, certificates of insurance, policies, endorsements, and other related items; verifies their accuracy
• Processes incoming mail requests, responding promptly and appropriately
• Maintains a suspense system to follow up on outstanding orders, correspondence, reports, and follow up on overdue and suspense items
• Is familiar with and follows agency E&O guidelines.
• Maintains electronic files in an orderly, up-to-date manner according to agency standards.
• Assists clients in submitting first reports of claims; facilitates initial prompt response from carrier staff and follows up on claims status to keep insureds informed; uses each claim contact as an occasion to review coverages and market as needed
• Performs special projects at management’s request
PERSONAL AND ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT:
• Sets priorities and manages workflow to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities
• Maintains a cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors, and other business contacts
• Keeps informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverages, and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance
• Interacts with others effectively by utilizing good communications skills, cooperating purposefully, and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the agency
• Understands how to perform technical tasks to expedite client service
• 5 years of applicable experience required
• Must have and maintain Property, Casualty Insurance License
• Ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain complex issues, receives and interprets complex information, and responds appropriately
• Ability to gain adequate knowledge of commercial rating procedures, coverages, and industry operations
• Ability to gain full knowledge of insurance markets and reference to markets
• Ability to utilize computer programs and understand functionality
The job skills required for Commercial Lines Account Manager include Presentation, Customer Service, Communication Skills, Billing, client service etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Commercial Lines Account Manager. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Commercial Lines Account Manager. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
If you are interested in becoming a Commercial Lines Account Manager, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Commercial Lines Account Manager for your reference.