Be Who You Are. Love What You Do.
We are calling on all team mates who want more than a job. We are serious about our people, our customers, and the planet, and we want to do Good things together.
Australian roots - Baton Rouge, LA
NY: This is an hourly paid position with a wage range of $14.00 -$16.00 /hr COTTON ON GROUP, OUR CULTURE:
A diverse crew of 20,000 team members around the world who love to think big and have fun along the way. We develop, reward and recognize our team members, so they can feel empowered to reach their full potential. We know life's more fun when you're free to be you, and when you're here, you're celebrated for bringing your whole self to the team. YOU are what makes us the unique global retailer we are today. Cotton On Kids
Created with love for families all over the world, Cotton On Kids is a global Kids fashion brand established in 2005. We're famous for on trend, must have value fashion for babies, kids and teens. We grow with our kids and live by the motto happy kids = happy parents. We are exciting, fun, quirky, nostalgic, confident, loved and trusted. MORE THAN A JOB
We don't like words... we like action...80% of our global positions are filled by promotions of our existing team members because we believe that being YOU can take you places at Cotton On.
We are excited to share this opportunity, and to welcome a new team mate to the Group to help build on our strong culture and purpose led vision to make a positive difference in people's lives. Key Holder
Our store teams are the enablers for our customers to experience the difference of a Cotton On (Brand) Store. Here everyone is welcome and appreciated.
You drive the amazing message of our Foundation and how our teams and customer are making life changing impact in our projects around the world.
You bring your commercial eye to the store, spot opportunities, support and enable the team around you.
Reporting to the Store Manager, but accountable to our Management team in store, our Key Holders are responsible for enabling the store to perform at its best through the support of our Management teams direction and execution of core tasks. Our Key Holders provide critical support and inspire our teams to work efficiently together. Key Holders will not be responsible for establishing any store policies or evaluating employees' performance through written documentation. Skills & Experience:
- A Passion for product, brands, fashion and trends!
- Experience in Retail, preferably fast fashion experience
- 1 years of supervisory experience is preferred. Demonstrated knowledge / ability to inspire, motivating and lead diverse and high performing teams
- Demonstrated result and acumen in understanding sales, stock and service delivery in stores
- Knowledge of retail merchandising practices, including the ability to execute VM directives and deliver on world class visual merchandising standards with your team
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening, weekend and holiday shifts
- Strong communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older to apply
DOING GOOD MATTERS:
- 50% Team Member discount for all Brands/Products
- Competitive Pay
- Wellness Support 24/7
- Performance & Peak incentives to reward & recognise our team
- Great benefits for YOU & your family - Medical, Dental, Vision more
- 401(k) matching program, with a commitment to financial literacy and support
- Development opportunities that could take you anywhere
- Quarterly COG Awards real time recognition
Making a positive difference in people's lives is our purpose. It's what gets us out of bed in the morning and drives our every move. (Kind of like a really strong cup of coffee!). It's not just how we do business, it's part of who we are.
The Good is a movement to create meaningful change and channel our focus on the things that matter most. It's our work in building sustainable futures, and supporting and protecting our people and the planet. It's about celebrating differences while strengthening connections, because we know we're stronger together.
Our Foundation is at the heart of this, and together, we have raised over $120m for life changing projects around the world - all thanks to our teams and customers.
Being a part of our team is more than a job. As we say here at Cotton On Group; Be yourself, it'll change the world. Come join our Aussie brand and make your mark. Apply today!
To learn more about us, please visit us at https://cottonongroup.com.au/ and for more on the Good we are doing, and our Foundation and the work being done here, please head to https://cottonongroup.com.au/the-good-we-do/ and https://cottonongroup.com.au/cotton-on-foundation/
Cotton On Group is an equal opportunity employer, who believes that the future of our organisation depends on building a diverse, representative and inclusive team. We strongly encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply. Should you need any reasonable accommodations through the interview process, please let us know by contacting USAHumanResources@cottonon.com.au About Us
From Australia to the world - The Cotton On Group (known in-house as COG) is Australia's largest global retailer. With 7 brands, 19 countries, 1500 stores and counting; we exist to make a positive difference in the lives of everyone we touch. Our people are optimistic, innovative and highly motivated; they share a genuine belief in themselves and others and they aren't afraid to think big. About the Team
At Cotton On Kids, we inspire, engage and excite our customers big and small with the best baby, kids and tween value fashion ranges and gift solutions to be lived and played in all year round. Created with love, for families all over the world.