We have an immediate opening for an experienced Traffic Engineer. Applicants must have a BS in Civil Engineering, 5 years of traffic engineering and modeling experience, and knowledge of the WisDOT traffic engineering standards. Experience with leading or assisting the traffic engineer on WisDOT traffic analysis and modeling is required.
This engineering position offers an excellent opportunity for upward mobility within a growing firm. Specific duties include:
- Manage projects to ensure that project deliverables and budgets are met.
- Work cooperatively with other project managers, engineers, and technicians.
- Attend and participate in meetings with clients, contractors, subconsultants, and the general public.
- Ensure that traffic engineering conforms to WisDOT and FHWA standards.
- Development and review of models and analysis for multimodal corridors, freeway and interchanges.
- Create technical traffic engineering documents.
- Perform business development for company's services as well as develop project proposals.
- Develop and lead an innovative and dynamic Traffic Division.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- PTOE. preferred, but not required.
- Proficient in traffic software applications including Synchro, VISSIM, Corsim, CUBE, etc.
- Familiarity with WisDOT and local agency traffic procedures for design and construction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with delivery of traffic models, traffic analysis reports and crash analysis.
- Proficient in preparing and organizing traffic engineering documentation.
- Valid driver's license.
If you are a career-oriented and highly motivated individual interested in being part of a successful firm, we want to hear from you! We offer comprehensive benefits and a generous personal time off program.