Experience & Requirements
A background check, security clearance and drug screening are required for this role.
YesCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans
Below is a list of your responsibilities as a Behavioral Health Clinical Supervisor:
- Assist in planning and implementation of goals and objectives of the Behavioral Health Unit (BHU) programs and projects to ensure contract compliance and client satisfaction.
- Assist in providing Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) supervision and clinical oversight for all BHPs providing services to IRU inmates with difficult and complex social/behavioral problems.
- Lead multidisciplinary team (MDT) meetings with BHU inmates, clinical staff, custody staff, and medical team members to create effective treatment plans to manage difficult and complex BHU patients.
- Provide the necessary preparation of documentation, administrative records, rosters, and reports.
- Participate in CQI process to include planning and direction of a program to analyze and evaluate cases for standards control.
- Provide direct care services to patients and maintain a caseload of group/individual therapy
- Ensure all BHU clinicians:
- Have accurate, effective, and appropriate treatment plans documented.
- Practice evidence-based treatment in group and individual therapy sessions.
- Provide appropriate and effective crisis intervention to ensure patient safety..
- Attend professional, staff, and in-service training meetings as required.
- Consult with psychiatric, behavioral health and/or medical staff to coordinate patient care.
YesCare Benefits (only applicable for full-time positions)
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Generous PTO plan
- 401k with matching funds
- Employee Discount and Rewards Program
- Tuition Assistance
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
About YesCare Health
Correctional healthcare is not just a job. It’s a calling.
By choosing a career with YesCare, you are choosing the opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being, and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. As a YesCare professional, you have access to the resources and support to enhance your skills, build a solid foundation to reach your career potential, and contribute to the care and well-being of an underserved population. There is no greater calling. Join YesCare today and be part of our legacy of innovation and clinical expertise.