Reports to the Accounting Manager and supports the department in the effort of producing timely and accurate financial reporting. Responsible for enhancing day-to-day operations of Accounting department by performing a variety of accounts payable and general accounting duties and by being conscientious, dependable, organized and detail-oriented. Resolve issues in a proactive and timely manner. Maintain a calm presence while working under pressure, managing competing priorities accurately and efficiently. Must thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines. Represent Corgan’s culture, philosophy, and brand by assisting a wide variety of professionals in a client-centric, courteous, professional, and enthusiastic manner.
- Serve as Accounting’s first point of contact and represent the department and the firm in a highly professional manner; interfacing with internal clients, as well as external candidates, consultants, and vendors
- Handle all AP Processing for the operating expenses of the firm, including vendor onboarding, invoice coding, invoice approval tracking and posting to the general ledger using Deltek Vision software.
- Maintain vendor inbox and vendor statements.
- Ownership of the corporate credit card program including issuing company credit cards, maintaining individual spending authorities and reconciliation.
- Ownership of company expense reports and payments, including auditing, approval tracking and first point of contact for employee questions regarding coding or budgeting.
- Process all disbursements on a weekly basis
- Texas Sales and Use tax reporting and payment on a monthly basis, New York sales tax on a quarterly basis.
- Assist other accounting staff with budget and spend variance analysis.
- Consultant payment processing and weekly check handling
- Verify accuracy of accounting documents or records and investigate questionable data
- Ad Hoc- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports, forms, and responses
- Reconcile records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers Research and recommend actions to resolve discrepancies
- Generate 1099's by deadline each year
- Provide analysis and feedback of efficiency and process improvements
- Assist Accounting department with other responsibilities as needed
- 5 years of Accounting/Accounts Payable experience required; professional services preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred
- Strong analytical skills, demonstrated ability to pay close attention to details, excellent accuracy and completeness, and adherence to strict deadlines
- High level of computer literacy with spreadsheets, database software, and/or business systems
- Exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills; ability to distill complex information
- Experience coordinating and managing multiple projects/tasks involving cross-functional teams
- Willingness to support multiple team members and department initiatives in addition to normal responsibilities
Corgan is a provider of architecture, interior design and space planning services for new and existing building.
1 Week Ago
3 Weeks Ago
1 Month Ago
The job skills required for Senior Accounts Payable Analyst include Accounts Payable, Accounting, Credit Card, Attention to Detail, General Ledger, Initiative, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Senior Accounts Payable Analyst.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Senior Accounts Payable Analyst.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Senior Accounts Payable Analyst positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Senior Accounts Payable Analyst,
it can be promoted into senior positions as an Accounts Payable Clerk III that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Senior Accounts Payable Analyst. You can explore the career advancement for a Senior Accounts Payable Analyst below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.
2 Months Ago