The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support and assistance to all Administrative, Clinical Staff, and Members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES include the following. Other assignments, projects, and duties may be required:
1. Will Conduct General office, secretarial, and receptionist duties under the supervision of the Office Manager.
2. Complete intake referrals utilizing the referral form.
3. Receiving, tracking, and scheduling members for upcoming appointments.
4. Courteously answer telephones and direct calls as needed.
5. File documents according to federal, state, and local regulations.
6. Compose correspondence amongst members of the team in collaboration with scheduling.
7. Review company policies and procedures as needed.
8. Collect and verify member insurances from different carriers.
9. Attend trainings and educational opportunities as designated by supervisor.
10. Operation, maintenance, and input of data into Electronic Medical Records.
11. Arrange interoffice mail to be sent to the corresponding office.
12. Operation of office equipment including: Computer, Fax Machine, Copier, Scanner.
13. Other Duties as assigned by supervisor.
A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED is a required. Candidate must possess 2-3 years of experience in an office environment preferably a mental health provider or medical facility. Ability to multi-task in a busy office environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $13.00 - $15.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person