SIDING and DECKING and WINDOWS oh my!
Construction Sales Superstar Needed!
Contract Exteriors understands that exterior remodeling can be scary, with twists and turns around every bend.
That's why we are seeking a dynamic, people-focused Sales Consultant to guide our homeowners through the construction forest into the exterior remodel of their dreams!
Contract Exteriors is a national award winning industry leader for more than 12 years and is a market leading exterior residential construction company looking to add a Sales Superstar to their dynamic team! We need go-getters, those who are driven to succeed and thrive off the “win”. This position is available for proven closers, who will work within our successful sales process. If you don’t know what the “ABC’s” of selling is, please look elsewhere.
We provide a full array of residential exterior services to our customers, such as - siding, decks, windows, doors, and more! We will provide the best candidate with all the technology they need, training, a company vehicle, and much more!
This is a full time position (not a 1099) and our top reps earn well over $100k per year within one year of hiring!
Successful Candidate must:
- Be customer experience oriented
- Be naturally hard-wired for sales success and possess strong negotiation skills to persuade and influence others
- Be committed and motivated to learn by putting in the necessary time to be successful
- Meet or beat deadlines through excellent organization and follow-up skills
- Be proficient with mobile electronic devices
- Possess and demonstrate our core values of accountability, communication, honesty, integrity, and professionalism
- Meet with homeowners and LISTEN to their needs, take accurate measurements and formulate pricing; communicate and present a professional proposal in writing and orally
- Follow our proven sales process
- Update the Customer Database on a daily basis accurately
- Run all appointments; conduct follow up; be proactive
- Be available to work flexible hours to meet with homeowners (approximately Mon-Fri 7:30am to 6pm); work seasonal home shows; some evenings and weekends required
- Actively pursue leads on his/her own...networking, developing business relationships, canvassing, growing referral base
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and continuing education
- Work as a contributing member to ensure the customer's expectations are met or exceeded
- A 6-week training salary
- 90% of all leads
- Commission Only after training period
- Excellent benefits: after 90 days...medical, dental, and vision insurance options, commission time off; after 1 Year...retirement plan options
- iPhone, iPad, laptop, and other electronic equipment and tools
- Company vehicle and fuel expenses
- 3 to 5 years of proven sales experience, high ticket items ($10k ) preferred
- Industry experience within residential construction (must not have any existing non-solicitation or binding agreements)
- Successful completion of applicant process: employment application, DISC analysis, background check, motor vehicle check, and references
- Attend and successfully complete sales training to last no more than six (6) weeks
- Clean driver history approved by our insurance company and a valid driver license
We are the proud winners of the prestigious Guild Quality award for customer service for many years running. See our website for more. www.contractexteriors.com
If you are motivated and want to share your passion for exterior home improvement, send us your resume now!