You haven't searched anything yet.
Hybrid 2 days remote
ideal candidate would have some billing, invoicing and come from a services industry like Engineering, Fire Protection, Construction, HVAC, etc
PRIMARY PURPOSE: To coordinate project intake, scheduling, invoicing, report review and finalization, and other administrative tasks.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Gather project data and coordinate project scheduling.
• Communicates project progression to appropriate parties.
• Document project actions and results and track project due dates.
• Enters applicable information into a data system.
• Assists with report formatting, finalization, and delivery to clients.
• Prepare project invoices, finalize and send to client using Deltek Vision.
• Coordinates subconsultant and subcontractor contracts, invoices, insurance requirements, vendor agreements.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Works with vendors.
QUALIFICATIONS: Education & Licensing:
High school diploma or GED required. Experience:
• Two (2) years administrative office experience or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Requires Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel.
• Kofax or Adobe PDF Editor experience is a plus.
• Requires software/database experience for project management tasks, such as AR, Project Set-Up, Invoicing, CRM. Knowledge of Deltek Vision is a plus!
• Preferred experience proofreading technical reports for grammar, spelling and formatting.
• Residential and/or commercial property insurance is a plus! • Accounts Receivable, Billing and/or Collections experience is a plus! Job Type: Full-time
The job skills required for Project Administrator include Project Management, Microsoft Office, Scheduling, Billing, Proofreading, Deltek, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Project Administrator. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Project Administrator. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Project Administrator positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Project Administrator, it can be promoted into senior positions as a Project Manager - Construction that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Project Administrator. You can explore the career advancement for a Project Administrator below and select your interested title to get hiring information.
If you are interested in becoming a Project Administrator, you need to understand the job requirements and the detailed related responsibilities. Of course, a good educational background and an applicable major will also help in job hunting. Below are some tips on how to become a Project Administrator for your reference.
Step 1: Understand the job description and responsibilities of an Accountant.
Quotes from people on Project Administrator job description and responsibilities
A construction project administrator manages the contracts and other administrative aspects of a construction project.
01/28/2022: Oklahoma City, OK
A project administrator aims to support the project team and manager.
04/16/2022: Colorado Springs, CO
A project administrator's main duties are to undertake the administrative responsibilities of projects or programs.
02/14/2022: Duluth, MN
A project officer provides vital support to a project by monitoring deadlines for each project task and closely monitors the project schedule.
04/17/2022: Port Arthur, TX
As administrative professionals, they generally support a project and are vital to the completion.
03/22/2022: Springfield, OH
Step 2: Knowing the best tips for becoming an Accountant can help you explore the needs of the position and prepare for the job-related knowledge well ahead of time.
Career tips from people on Project Administrator jobs
Demonstrated Project Coordination Experience Preferred.
02/23/2022: Alexandria, LA
Ensure that all project staff are facilitated with the required office tools to undertake their assignments and liaise with the EPC Contractor to maintain project equipment and assets.
01/23/2022: Vallejo, CA
Entry Level Project Administrator JobsLittle to no experience required.
03/16/2022: Everett, WA
Medium-sized and large organizations employ professionals with different skills and backgrounds to complete projects.
01/22/2022: Toledo, OH
Proven priority-setting and project management skills.
02/10/2022: Pascagoula, MS