A luxury community/club in the Palm Beach County area is seeking an experienced General Manager with a hospitality background.
The General Manager is a strategic business leader responsible for managing the Club's daily operations . They will maintain a high standard of excellence while promoting a People First Culture.
- Manages restaurant financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, initiating corrective action plans.
- Maintains a safe, secure, and healthy environment by establishing, following, and enforcing sanitation standards and procedures, while complying with legal regulations.
- Trains and monitors employees while evaluating their performance and productivity.
- Actively markets club memberships and provides exceptional guest services.
- Acute understanding of tee sheet managment
- Recruits, selects, and develops talent while maintaining a positive and inclusive work environment.
- 5 years in Club Management or related field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Management or Business Admin (preferred).
- CMAA certification or Food Management Professional certification (preferred).
- Exceptional leadership skills - Self-motivated, strategic thinker, positive attitude
- Adaptable to change – can solve problems through an open-minded and all-inclusive approach
- Comfortable in a fast-paced or high-pressure environment
- Effective conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Proficient with POS, Microsoft Office products, and social media
Compensation: $200,000 - $275,000 (salary commensurate with experience) – Bonus Potential, Benefits, Club Perks, and much more!
This job post is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $200,000.00 - $275,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location