Remarkable Team. Remarkable Opportunities.
Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. (Nasdaq: CHCI) is a leading real estate developer, acquirer, investor, operator and asset manager of mixed-use and transit-oriented properties in the greater Washington, D.C. metropolitan area that has developed, acquired and managed thousands of residential units and millions of square feet of mixed-use and transit-oriented properties since its founding in 1985. With a quickly growing portfolio of stabilized and development assets that includes millions of square feet of high quality mixed-use and transit-oriented properties strategically located at key Metro Stations in Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, and Montgomery counties, Comstock is at the forefront of the urban transformation taking place in northern Virginia’s Dulles Corridor and other dynamic transit-oriented employment centers in the Washington D.C. region.
Among the fastest growing, vertically integrated, large real estate operating companies in the Washington, DC region, Comstock provides remarkable opportunities for training and career advancement whether your focus is asset management or property management, development or construction management, residential or commercial property management, or stabilized or development properties.
Comstock is seeking highly motivated individuals to join the Comstock Team. Comstock offers a highly competitive compensation package (salary and bonus potential) and a market leading benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance, a generous 401k match, paid vacation time-off, annual professional development funds, daily free catered lunches, free parking, access to on-site fitness centers, and transportation, relocation and/or housing assistance.
To learn more about Comstock’s history, company culture, and business lines, please review our corporate brochure by clicking here: https://comstockcompanies.com/corporate-brochure/
To learn more about Comstock or to review our recent Press Releases or Investor Presentation, please visit: www.ComstockHolding.com
Comstock is seeking a Concierge for our luxury apartment building at 1908 Reston Metro Plaza to provide exceptional customer service at the front desk for all residents and guests, Monday - Friday between 8 am- 4 pm.
- Provide Class “A” customer service – Building a good rapport with tenants and going above and beyond whenever possible
- Meet and greet all visitors such as tenants, guests and prospects
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Respond to tenant questions and complaints in a timely manner
- Ensure that only authorized individuals enter the building
- Manage incoming phone calls and direct them to the appropriate destination
- Coordinate reservation for amenity space, loading elevators and loading dock
- Complete daily building walks, looking for maintenance items, reorganizing furniture/décor and cleaning up whenever needed
- Work scheduled shifts
- Perform other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Strong customer service background
- 1 year of concierge or high-end customer service experience is needed and 3 years is preferred
- Ability to work holidays required
- Flexibility to pick up additional shifts, as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel
- Outgoing personality with ability to relate to diverse group of people
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of urgency
- Must be highly credible and trustworthy, and operate with high degree of integrity
- Must hold oneself and others accountable and strive for a high level of excellence
- Must have a positive, can-do attitude and be able to fuel growth and innovation
- Must be customer-focused and results-oriented
- Must want to continuously learn and develop
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team establishing good working relationships with others
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks with a strong attention to detail
- Self-directed and able to work independently, with minimal supervision
Employment opportunities at Comstock vary from time to time and from position to position. As such the work schedules and physical demands associated with each position and workplace may vary. Please contact an HR representative for specific details.
Comstock considers the health and safety of its residents, tenants, guests, and team members as its highest priorities. As such, Comstock consistently monitors developments related to COVD-19 and similar risks to the health and well being of the general population and reserves the right to mandate appropriate safety precautions including vaccines.
Comstock Holding Companies, Inc. is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.