Are you looking for a fast-paced and challenging career, that is also rewarding and fun? CES is seeking for a Project Coordinator (PC) who is responsible as the point of entry for all Special project documents, both from the field, as well as for external customers (General Contractors and Owners). It also supports the Construction Projects Operations Manager, Project Managers, Project Engineers, and Field Personnel.
- Maintain current files and construction log activity
- Coordinate Document Control including procurement of current and revised documents with all changes, distribute documents to foremen, subcontractors, vendors, etc.
- Prepare and review submittals and books for the Project Manager/Engineer. Includes setup of books, logging, tracking, and distribution
- Coordinate job needs with Project Manager and Foreman
- Create purchase orders, order and receive parts and equipment
- Procure permits for mechanical and plumbing needs
- Coordinate and procure electrical permits with subcontractors if required
- Track all certificates of insurance
- Maintain warranty logbook
- Project closeout: Assemble Operation & Manual (O&M) Books, request product data from subcontractors/vendors, submit as-built for the project, coordinate and transmit spare parts to GC, transmit Test and Balance Reports, transmit system test reports such as Medical Gas Certifications, obtain Vendor Warranties, etc.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Work beyond normal business hours to complete task if required.
Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Strong computer skills with advanced ability on Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Experience with Timberscan, Sage, or accounting software
- Modern office practices, procedures, and equipment
- Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation, and vocabulary
- Oral and written communication skills
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Meet time schedules, deadlines, and plan and organize work
- Write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Work confidently with discretion and independently with little direction
- Work cooperatively with others using tact, patience, and courtesy
- Work with confidential data with discretion
- Maintain an open, flexible attitude toward and work effectively with other staff members
- Operate computer terminal, including word processing, spreadsheets, database management and e-mail functions
- Work under frequently changing priorities
- Track equipment rentals and other project resources as required
- Maintain project files
- Coordinate meetings and functions
- Coordinate field scheduling with project managers
- Assist Project Managers and Foremen with purchasing requests
- Special projects background
- Able to multi-task
- Valid Florida Driver's License is required
- Licensed Notary Public is a plus for this role
For more information, please visit our website https://cesmechanical.isolvedhire.com/jobs/
Further details will be provided during the interview process and the job description. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Work Place