Come join a leading manufacturer of high quality medical devices for healthcare professionals worldwide. Great benefits, competetive pay, and an excellent office environment!
In Office | Nashua, NH
- Associate degree or bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field preferred.
- 2-3 years of administrative/clerical/marketing experience required.
- Experienced in MS Excel and data analysis.
- CRM, social media, and internet marketing knowledge is a plus
- Zoho platform experience is a plus.
- Administration of CRM platform including updating/maintaining customer accounts with appropriate documentation and implementing email campaigns.
- Marketing activities related to trade shows and virtual meetings including managing preparation of booth graphics, pre-conference attendee outreach, on site marketing activities, and post-conference follow up.
- Working with tradeshow organizers, graphic designers, media partners and regional sales managers to ensure optimal attendee outreach.
- Interfacing with media design partner to create, coordinate and implement email and mail campaigns, advertising materials and printed marketing materials.
- Interfacing with digital media partner to update and improve website and analyze effectiveness of digital media strategy using Google analytics.
- Maintaining distributor/sales group rosters and implementing communications with sales partners as required. Will provide support to sales groups and sales managers as needed.
- Maintaining company’s printed marketing materials and video catalog.
- Maintaining/analyzing distributor monthly tracing reports, maintaining sales group contracts/agreements, updating pricing lists and maintaining hospital related agreements (evaluation agreements, purchasing agreements).
- Answering phone calls related to product inquiries, sales and marketing. Assistance with answering phones and routing to proper department as needed.
- Assistance with sales order entry, generation of quotes, and running sales reports using company’s ERP system as needed.
- Some travel to trade shows may be required.
About the Company:
Complete Staffing Solutions is a premier finance, accounting & administrative staffing firm that has been in business for over ten years. We have the resources, experience and expertise required to coordinate the ideal match between hiring organization and candidate. We have a dedicated permanent placement team that focuses on Finance & Accounting roles across a multitude of industries. Our temporary staffing consultants offer a wide array of industry knowledge that ranges from accounting/finance to administrative/clerical and beyond. Here at Complete Staffing, we are confident that our team of committed professionals will provide your company with top-tier talent and be a proven resource to contribute to the immediate and long-term success of your business.
The mission of Complete Staffing Solutions is to provide our clients with access to the best and brightest talent available. We offer comprehensive solutions that will increase productivity and empower our clients and their employees to achieve their goals and experience the highest level of success possible. Our specialists focus on permanent and consulting services where our proven experience is unmatched in the marketplace.
100 to 499 employees
Accounting and Auditing Services