Title: Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Compana Pet Brands is a global leader in pet care and nutrition dedicated to enriching the lives of pets and their families today and for generations to come.
We are actively seeking a Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
to join our growing organization and help us Nurture What You Love!
Our Culture of Inclusion
Innovative ideas come from a diverse workforce, and Compana is committed to both. Just as each of our brands brings its own personality to our product portfolio, each Compana employee brings his or her own unique set of experiences, perspectives, and background to our business. Compana is embracing those differences to drive rapid change, inspire innovation and better connect with our customers and consumers. We strive to create an inclusive environment in which every associate feels like they truly belong.
As our Director, Financial Planning & Analysis, you’ll make an impact by:
What you need to succeed:
- Providing in depth analysis on the business results and implications for company outlook.
- Preparing and communicating monthly results to leadership, ownership, and lenders. Focusing on results vs. budget, vs. prior year, and vs. within year forecast.
- Helping shape process improvement opportunities including identification and implementation of reports and tools for better business results visibility.
- Overseeing all areas of P&L, including volume, price, COGS inflation, mix, and SG&A. Provide financial statements to support tactical and strategic decision making, this may include Income Statement, Bank Book, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, etc.
- Leading and mentoring Financial Analysts.
What we have for you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, or related discipline.
- 8 years of experience in finance or a related analytical field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to deliver effective presentations.
- Ability to coach, mentor, motivate and develop skills of team members.
To learn more about us:
- Medical, dental, vision and an employee assistance program to support your well-being
- 401k with company match
- Casual work environment with a focus on teamwork
- Paid parental leave
- Great work/life balance with PTO, paid holidays and more!
This description is representative only and is not exhaustive of the tasks this position may be required to perform.
The job skills required for Director, Financial Planning & Analysis include Analysis, Accounting, Leadership, Financial Planning & Analysis, Decision Making, Financial Statements, etc.
Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Director, Financial Planning & Analysis.
That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Director, Financial Planning & Analysis.
Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
For the skill of Accounting
The following is the career advancement route for Director, Financial Planning & Analysis positions,
which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Director, Financial Planning & Analysis,
it can be promoted into senior positions as a Top Financial Analysis Executive that are expected to
handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary
Director, Financial Planning & Analysis. You can explore the career advancement for a Director, Financial Planning & Analysis below
and select your interested title to get hiring information.
5 Days Ago