Physical Therapist Home Health
Healthy at Home
Grand Forks, ND
Physical Therapists work with clients in a home setting and can expect to:
- Perform Evaluation Visits and initiate or revise a Plan of Care
- Perform Routine Physical Therapy Visits
- Complete all necessary documentation in accordance with Medicare standards
- Oversee, educate and/or instruct Clients, Family Members, Physical Therapy Assistants (PTAs) and other staff and professionals involved in care regarding physical therapy needs of the client.
- Participate in regular Care Coordination activities
Job Types: Part-time, PRN
· Flexible schedule
· Home Health
· Flexible schedule Monday through Friday with no weekends
· Physical Therapy License (Required)
The job skills required for Physical Therapist Home Health include physical therapy, Coordination, etc. Having related job skills and expertise will give you an advantage when applying to be a Physical Therapist Home Health. That makes you unique and can impact how much salary you can get paid. Below are job openings related to skills required by Physical Therapist Home Health. Select any job title you are interested in and start to search job requirements.
The following is the career advancement route for Physical Therapist Home Health positions, which can be used as a reference in future career path planning. As a Physical Therapist Home Health, it can be promoted into senior positions as an Exercise Physiologist that are expected to handle more key tasks, people in this role will get a higher salary paid than an ordinary Physical Therapist Home Health. You can explore the career advancement for a Physical Therapist Home Health below and select your interested title to get hiring information.