Lighting Technician (Bucket Truck) - Employee Healthcare Paid 100% (Houston).
- $17.00 - $22.00/Hour Depending on Experience.
- Employee Healthcare is paid 100% after 90 days.
- Paid Healthcare
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Please send a resume or work history along with an email.
- Need at least 3-4 years of lighting/electrical experience
- 1-2 years minimum of bucket truck experience.
- The lighting Service experience is a bonus. (Lamp and Ballast Experience) - Please indicate experience.
- Bucket truck operation experience – is a bonus.
- Willing to travel.
- The job requires the ability to work independently in the field.
- Experience/skills in being a customer advocate.
- Computer skills and typing ability.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Planning/organizational skills.
- Ability to learn and understand technical terms.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong time management skills.
- Handle conflict well.
- Ability to understand the standard contractual agreement.
- Area demographic awareness.
- Support customer data, maps, and site information.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Work well under time pressure.
- Well organized, hard worker, and team player.
- Strong Analytical experience.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Peer relationships
- Deals with ambiguity
- Conflict Management skills
- Good decision quality
- Business etiquette
- Learn on the fly
- CLI provides outstanding benefits: including full medical, dental, and life insurance.
- PTO and paid holidays.
- Come join our winning team!
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and background testing.
CLI-SERVICES offers an extensive benefits package. Please visit www.CLI-SERVICES.com for more details.
CLI-SERVICES provides sustainable energy-efficient solutions from consultation through installation and recycling. We enhance the efficiency of lighting and electrical systems for our customers through expert assistance in (1) specifying which products will produce the greatest energy and maintenance savings while providing the best solution to meet customer goals, (2) supplying and installing the new lighting and electrical products and (3) maintaining the lighting and electrical system. Customer service is our number one focus. We provide full-service solutions to our customers; the key element being the long-term relationship we build and maintain. In addition, when we recommend a product or system, we stand behind that product and its performance.
CLI-SERVICES was founded in 1977 and has steadily grown over the past 40 years. We have, on staff, certified lighting consultants, journeyman electricians, master electricians, and certified lighting technicians. Our employees drive fully-stocked service vehicles. In addition to our service vehicles, we have fully stocked bucket trucks with the capability of reaching up to 100 ft. working height. We also have 24-hour on-call service as well as GPS locating capabilities and Nextel 3-way radio communications.